Dagger777

Feb 9, 2022
Good update but after all those conversations in last update with Linda and Nicole convincing Rachel to fuck mc looks pointless nd useless, after last update really thought there will be sex scene btwn mc and Rachel but full of disappointment seems like we have to wait 4-5 more updates for sex scene with Rachel means next year

Reactions: Valeck and lipe2410

Assman_6969

Dec 6, 2020
Be satisffied with a boobjob and assjob maybe next year with the sex kinda disapointing but it iswhat it is
KINDA!!!!!...........KINDA DISAPPOINTING, NO THIS WAS VERY VERY DISAPPOINTING!
With how this game started and kept its foot on the gas it's almost as if AWAM dev took over a few updates back whenever we suddenly went from fucking every woman even a fucking lesbian and we get to the all star trio lineup of Auntie- so far we have some dumb as hell teasing and a very lame HJ that in any normal event this is attempted to try and pull that crap off would NEVER BE DONE WITHOUT THE MILF CATCHING THEM! I mean the dude has a fuckin Louisville Slugger out his pants and the bitch sitting right besides him not once saw or felt something off from that but nope not even the aunt who was sitting awkwardly to say the least the first half the ride and that wasn't a red flag to mommy after the chick being suspiciously curious before they leave. Back up though to meeting the smoking hot fuckin cock hardening super slutty sister who you guessed it has the same stupid over the top cunt attitude towards the brother that never did anything to earn it in the first place. It's almost like she has never been seen in any other games or well maybe 7 of every other 10 games ever done before so even if the whore we meet in her and her bff are true cock hungry cum dumpsters the sister will be a slowburn probably unless the dev isn't gonna be like every other dev who don't give the players what they are there for and try to milk the shit til they are out of excuses why her character is a cock fiend but the cock she is so desperate for is right in her face but her bff is telling her nothing and walking bow legged in front her lying why she is walking like she was fucked with a elephant cock?

LAST WE HAVE MOM-RACHEL ALL i HAVE FOR THAT IS HAVE YOU FORGOT THE BITCH WAS IN ON A 3SOME OR ISH WITH MC AND SLUT AND YOU HAD THE SEXY MILF ALREADY DOING SHIT WITH HER SON BEFORE THAT AND BIGGEST FUCK YOU IS HOW 2 DIFFERNT CHICS ARE TELLING RACHEL TO FUCK THE MC AND IS SET UP FOR EXACTLY THIS ESPECIALLY AFTER NICOLE BEGGING FOR HELP LOL SO INSTEAD OF US SEEING RACHEL GET FUCKED WE GET FUCKED AND THE GREAT IDEA FOR DEV TO STALL FROM HAVING HER ACTUALLY GOING ALONG AND FUCKING THE MC! WHAT A WASTE OF EVEN SETTING IT UP WITH NICOLE AND LINDA! WAY TO FUCK THAT UP!THAT SHIT IS BEYOND THE DUMBEST IDEA NO MATTER WHAT ANYONE SAYS OR THINKS SHE SHOULD BE FUCKED LAST OR AT END CAUSE NOBODY WILL STICK AROUND AFTER THIS UPDATE AND IT SHOULD HAVE HAPPENED HERE AFTER HOW IT HAS ALL BEEN SET UP TIL NOW!
You can't for sure not get THE MC TO FUCK , YES FUCK 2 of the 3 next update or this will go from a popular game with very hot pussy to clearly a dev who rips off people rather than building a base of true followers/supporters who stick to what they should according to the shit they have given so far and not pull back when the story has arrived to the biggest and best chicks.

SO YES IT IS VERY FUCKING DISAPPOINTING TO GET FUCKED & NOT RACHEL WHO WAS FUCKED!
OMWH-Vania.gif Olivia_KG_sig.gif

Last edited:

Bryan_Colt

Jul 19, 2017
Good game not even going to bother with any ideas anymore because what we see is what we get, you want stuff you like you better

learn how to make your own game because that is the only way you me and everyone else will get what we want in all games.

• Haha
Reactions: Rajesh Ram

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
In other games, such as Seaside Mystery, where the characters are Unity assets, high quality renderings of the bodies are not expected. AI has come to the rescue of fans. :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 3829414

View attachment 3829415

The only thing I regret is that there are no DAZ characters involved, so fanart is practically impossible in DAZ.
Damn... dude. It'd be wild if we started getting games that look like that. Looks so much better than what we've got now.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Well, it seems you have to wait until the end of the game... Or you can watch dream scenes with her... Rachel is the main prize in the game, if you get it early, the game will lose viewership and interest... This is the main strength of every mother game... Everything an erotic scene only helps to increase and maintain the interest of the mother characters... But you can never fuck her when you want to... Unfortunately...
Not really.
We have games MC get to fuck his mother way before or around the middle of the game.
And guess what-the games are still popular.

Vicho75

Aug 24, 2022
With how this game started and kept its foot on the gas it's almost as if AWAM dev took over a few updates back whenever we suddenly went from fucking every woman even a fucking lesbian and we get to the all star trio lineup of Auntie- so far we have some dumb as hell teasing and a very lame HJ that in any normal event this is attempted to try and pull that crap off would NEVER BE DONE WITHOUT THE MILF CATCHING THEM! I mean the dude has a fuckin Louisville Slugger out his pants and the bitch sitting right besides him not once saw or felt something off from that but nope not even the aunt who was sitting awkwardly to say the least the first half the ride and that wasn't a red flag to mommy after the chick being suspiciously curious before they leave. Back up though to meeting the smoking hot fuckin cock hardening super slutty sister who you guessed it has the same stupid over the top cunt attitude towards the brother that never did anything to earn it in the first place. It's almost like she has never been seen in any other games or well maybe 7 of every other 10 games ever done before so even if the whore we meet in her and her bff are true cock hungry cum dumpsters the sister will be a slowburn probably unless the dev isn't gonna be like every other dev who don't give the players what they are there for and try to milk the shit til they are out of excuses why her character is a cock fiend but the cock she is so desperate for is right in her face but her bff is telling her nothing and walking bow legged in front her lying why she is walking like she was fucked with a elephant cock?

LAST WE HAVE MOM-RACHEL ALL i HAVE FOR THAT IS HAVE YOU FORGOT THE BITCH WAS IN ON A 3SOME OR ISH WITH MC AND SLUT AND YOU HAD THE SEXY MILF ALREADY DOING SHIT WITH HER SON BEFORE THAT AND BIGGEST FUCK YOU IS HOW 2 DIFFERNT CHICS ARE TELLING RACHEL TO FUCK THE MC AND IS SET UP FOR EXACTLY THIS ESPECIALLY AFTER NICOLE BEGGING FOR HELP LOL SO INSTEAD OF US SEEING RACHEL GET FUCKED WE GET FUCKED AND THE GREAT IDEA FOR DEV TO STALL FROM HAVING HER ACTUALLY GOING ALONG AND FUCKING THE MC! WHAT A WASTE OF EVEN SETTING IT UP WITH NICOLE AND LINDA! WAY TO FUCK THAT UP!THAT SHIT IS BEYOND THE DUMBEST IDEA NO MATTER WHAT ANYONE SAYS OR THINKS SHE SHOULD BE FUCKED LAST OR AT END CAUSE NOBODY WILL STICK AROUND AFTER THIS UPDATE AND IT SHOULD HAVE HAPPENED HERE AFTER HOW IT HAS ALL BEEN SET UP TIL NOW!
You can't for sure not get THE MC TO FUCK , YES FUCK 2 of the 3 next update or this will go from a popular game with very hot pussy to clearly a dev who rips off people rather than building a base of true followers/supporters who stick to what they should according to the shit they have given so far and not pull back when the story has arrived to the biggest and best chicks.

SO YES IT IS VERY FUCKING DISAPPOINTING TO GET FUCKED & NOT RACHEL WHO WAS FUCKED!
View attachment 3829626 View attachment 3829627

hey stupid. in the GoldenBoy or Summertime saga thread, there are the toxic ones who're bitching an entire page to say nothing more than "I'm bored, pay attention to me".

Regis NEX

Feb 19, 2019

View attachment 3829626 View attachment 3829627
Whoa....

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Not really.
We have games MC get to fuck his mother way before or around the middle of the game.
Yes, what you say is true, and the wording was wrong... I really should have said that "most" games...

Requiem131

May 19, 2021
I think we can hand to the mother that she has one of the most double personalities ever. I know and understand the conflict, but she seems to navigate through those in loops that don't make much sense. Scene is hot, no doubt, even if the story keeps on making less and less sense each time.

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
Maximus14 I already had the problem with your update from v0.26 to v0.27 that my saves couldn't be started. Now, from v0.27 to v0.28, it was even more difficult to find a loadable save. It seems that saves that are saved here
1720939864498.png
don't work in the next update. I'm attaching the traceback.

Reactions: hoodie13

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
This is a frustrating update. No penetration and there's a bug with the boobjob animation or is it just mine?
If I think about which animation you mean, then yes. I also found it strange that his penis wasn't between her breasts, but rather in front of them.

Vicho75

Aug 24, 2022
Not really.
True.
In The Twist, for example, this is one of the MC's first encounters with any of the female characters.

Parzivalpl_1

Dec 17, 2023
In the end of nicoles date night both mc and nicole confessed to each other. But in the end of lindas date night that didnt happen. Did i choose the wrong options with her or is there no love route for linda ?

Tokenugget

Jan 25, 2022
In other games, such as Seaside Mystery, where the characters are Unity assets, high quality renderings of the bodies are not expected. AI has come to the rescue of fans. :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 3829414

View attachment 3829415

The only thing I regret is that there are no DAZ characters involved, so fanart is practically impossible in DAZ.
A couple updates ago the dev released AI renders in the "lips" choice. They were 1000% better than the DAZ renders.... I feel sorry for devs still learning Daz renders. You'll be replaced by superior renders generated by AI eventually. :ROFLMAO:

4.30 star(s) 182 Votes