Fajlar6

Aug 12, 2021
Hello, may I make a fanfiction story about this game here(or in Discord server)?

(With my own MC/OC)

sandstorm1872

Sep 6, 2018
Does 0.21 end with Kendra's BJ? As I'm getting the screen with 3 ladies as options with a question mark, all greyed out. Apologies if it's a noob question, I'm new to this game.

CrissCrossAnchorage

Aug 5, 2022
I'm sorry for sounding like a dumbass but I can't seem to get to the last 2 parts in the story mode. The one with the question mark and the other one with Anna in it. Are those two routes still underdevelopment or am I just making the wrong decisions?

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
I'm sorry for sounding like a dumbass but I can't seem to get to the last 2 parts in the story mode. The one with the question mark and the other one with Anna in it. Are those two routes still underdevelopment or am I just making the wrong decisions?
Those are just placeholders, so far up to 0.21 we have 2 Rachel stories and 3 Kendra.
You will have to wait.
To know the story in the correct order, you will have to play them in order, from left to right.

Reactions: CrissCrossAnchorage

CrissCrossAnchorage

Aug 5, 2022
Those are just placeholders, so far up to 0.21 we have 2 Rachel stories and 3 Kendra.
You will have to wait.
To know the story in the correct order, you will have to play them in order, from left to right.
Oh aight. A shame that I have to pause my fun with this phenomenal game. Thanks by the way mate.

Tijolo

May 15, 2019
I need some help here please.. What is next I played with woman 1 and after woman 2, How can I select " ? " and woman in space 4?

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Hey there!

Quick question...

I saw the female protagonist tag in the thread tags, but after reading the intro, looking at the tags on page 1 (OP) and the preview images, uhm, it really doesn't look like a female MC game. Can you choose to play a woman, or how exactly does that work? Currently looking for a good female protag game, so I was wondering what's up with that. :)

Thanks in advance!

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
Hey there!

Quick question...

I saw the female protagonist tag in the thread tags, but after reading the intro, looking at the tags on page 1 (OP) and the preview images, uhm, it really doesn't look like a female MC game. Can you choose to play a woman, or how exactly does that work? Currently looking for a good female protag game, so I was wondering what's up with that. :)

Thanks in advance!
At some point the POV switches from the MC to his aunt, and you play for a short while with her as the MC.

• Red Heart
Reactions: palmtrees89

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Hey there!

Quick question...

Thanks in advance!
Not really. Some parts of the story is showed through pov of mc's aunt. But this is rather to show her thoughts and feelings while she starts falling for her nephew than anything else. Even in these parts the choices are designed to be made by MC.

IMHO the female protagonist tag doesn't realy fit in this game since we are not really playing as the aunt. We are just see her pov thoughts.

4.30 star(s) 182 Votes