JDE07

Mar 22, 2021
I thought I would give this game a try, and enjoyed it until Linda manipulated my Aunt into using the computer to strip for unknown persons, at this point I stopped, if I (the mc) found out the company Linda was employed by would have their contract terminated, if that wasnt possible I would have Linda hanged in the courtyard of the mansion in front of everybody, no-one manipulates my family members. I know I'm just having a rant, ignore me.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
All Mediafire links are dead. The link to Android build might have an answer why:
Give me a bit. Fucking mediafire scanning the zips and if there is copyrighted music they ban it. Will download and repack as 7z. Then it works.

Reactions: Aqua888

JRich30

Nov 7, 2023
In a World of blueball inducing, tyrant Dev's, there shines a glimmer of hope, a ray of gleaming, crystalline light.

You sir, are that Light! Thanks for the magnificent game. I kneel in the long shadow of your excellence.~

Reactions: Maximus14

Maximus14

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2022
I thought I would give this game a try, and enjoyed it until Linda manipulated my Aunt into using the computer to strip for unknown persons, at this point I stopped, if I (the mc) found out the company Linda was employed by would have their contract terminated, if that wasnt possible I would have Linda hanged in the courtyard of the mansion in front of everybody, no-one manipulates my family members. I know I'm just having a rant, ignore me.
Play it a bit further, she doesn't strip for unknown persons, they are known ;)

Rohse

Jan 4, 2018
Been away from this game for a while. Did the writing change?
I don't remember all the "I said while smiling like the rougish handsome horsecocked chad I obviously am" additions to the dialogue last time I played.
It seems a lot more like a novel someone added text to rather than a game now. If that makes any sense.

• Haha
Reactions: Rundmck and hyfka

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Oh for fu** sake.....Just keep playing..........

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Not really. It's a plan of Linda and Lisa to make aunt lust and fall in love for MC and join the harem. And MC knows Linda is pulling something on Kendra since Linda straight up told to MC when they are fucking in Rachel's house that she already has a plan in course to make aunt Kendra MC's (another one) woman.

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
I really really like this game... BUT...
I really didn't like Rachel's idea and I was anxiously waiting to see what would happen...
During the whole scene, I was waiting for Rachel and Sophia to switch places...Sophia is ugly, - Goddess Rachel... I was very disappointed with the whole scene... And angry...
And what happens? This is true? Please have the author confirm that this is not true... (spoiler content)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Angry
Reactions: MikeOG

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Pro tip, bro: this what every mom says before going crazy on MC's dick :KEK:.
Maybe you're right, but is this a stupid "fetish" from Rachel?
Does your son know what he wants, and if he wants it too, why is this crap "prelude"? Sorry, but this update is not what I expected...
And damn, I shouldn't have needed this ugly Sophia...
Of course, this is just my opinion...

• Angry
Reactions: MikeOG
4.30 star(s) 182 Votes