Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
What you mean by that "fwb/slave" thing ????
two of the ladies were in some sort of a sexual relationship with eachother for some time. and one is dominating the other.
but I think I got my answer from another poster. seems lesbian is not avoidable in general.

thank you for your time though. will keep this in watch list in the hopes that maybe in the future all this becomes optional .

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Woow! now I want to have the direction of that Boutique !
Maximus14 ; great Update Kudos ! love the dynamic with Rachel, and looking forward to the next
your doing an exelent Job ! and manage to take up a noch !

Rundmck

Sep 5, 2019
Wow I played and even reviewed this one in June. So many changes in the story from what I remember. This one's more like Brighton City Empire now.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Love the game, but I must say, that this updates first animation (MC and Sarah) is somehow stiff...... :unsure:

wytekki

Dec 1, 2018
Okay yeah, i know i'm way late to this but seriously...
WHO THE FUCK USES SOLIDWORKS WHEN INVENTOR IS 10X TIMES BETTER
/s

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
damn Rachel, she is so hot in that black dress :love: (y) She is easily top 3 in the game
Also that sophia is hotter that Kim kardashian :ROFLMAO:

Great update

Rundmck

Sep 5, 2019
Played it upto the latest update now. Good shit. Any chance of pregnancy in the future? (I know it was forbidden at the start)

paginou

Nov 20, 2018
Vous pouvez personnaliser le nom du MC seulement au lancement de la partie.
The MC name can only be changed at the start of the game.
Thanks for your response and you were able to read my question, but not as another intelligent, thoughtful person who thinks they are.

• Haha
Reactions: Mr.Music

Dont_H8

May 6, 2023
Great update! Rachel/Sophia Kardashian scenes were awesome, one of the best yet. All the models are great... with the exception of the MC. Not the face, it's the MC's skin. It looks like a shape-shifter getting ready to transform... it's weird. Even Sophia has a bit of it seen on her breast. Maybe one the artists here can explain what's happening to the skin, what's causing this?
Milfylicious 02.jpg
Milfylicious 03.jpg

4.30 star(s) 182 Votes