FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Then why for all that good and pure in the world are you in here complaining? Why just not move on to the next game and not spew vitriol in this thread?
How else can they feel validated? They absolutely NEED someone to agree with them so they feel that their opinion is valid and they made a good decision. Because... daddy issues??? Maybe??? I dunno...

Feels bad bro...

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
"That's right keep your hands up or I'll open fire!" :LOL:

She did WHAT to his dick!?:LOL:

Linda's right hand is clipping into her thigh.

That should be "covered my cock" right? unless that's a kink?

I thought she wasn't wearing panties.

fifo5310

Feb 25, 2018
Now is this on purpose or is it just misspell? Because I kinda like Mc calling Him Hary or Harry on purpose

screenshot0001.png

rai1230

Mar 14, 2021
holy moly this game is dangers and Rachel's outfit souled be illegal
the characters are top notch prefect i just hope hope Rachel get a dominant role
all in all loved all of this game

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Does Haruka have amnesia?
In the afternoon in the parking lot... and later in the evening on the terrace...:unsure:
Also, I thought the upper one of the two answers would happen this evening... :cry:

"correction": the upper one of the two choices has already been made. image added...

Last edited:

topsykretts89

May 17, 2019
Does Haruka have amnesia?
In the afternoon in the parking lot... and later in the evening on the terrace...:unsure:
Also, I thought the upper one of the two answers would happen this evening... :cry:

"correction": the upper one of the two choices has already been made. image added...

hey whats the game in your left hand signature? with all the redheads?

sandstorm1872

Sep 6, 2018
Just played the 0.23 update.

This is a great example of how to deliver an incremental update with a judicious amount of content. What it beautifully ( pun intended) demonstrated was that you don't need,

4k renders,
Verbose dialogue,
Too many animations,
Kink pandering,
Forced situations.

What you do need though,

Decent renders and models,
Well thought situation,
Addressing the kinks by character and not by demand,
Dialogue as much as seasoning in a recipe,
Meaningful choices,
Player wanting more at the end.

Hope the dev keeps this trend going forward.

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
I cant understand why wouldnt you put any orgasm options, creampie, face,boobs,ass... You spend so much time with your game but skip the most important part. Sex scenes are good but they end with no conclusion you came but where? I cant even call this dev lazy because its actually a good game and females are amazing but why skip that 1 render you couldve add after each sex scene so the sex actually gets a conclusion? These are just my opinion but i dont see any game without a creampie or any other getting popular even if they did they have something extra.
I agree. Why choose to cum inside when you can't fully witness the clear creampie scene. Like the cum leaking out.

Gzowl_LiP

Apr 15, 2023
This is probably one of my favourites at the moment. Could anyone provide recommendations for other vns or games with the same vibe? Just searching by categories isn't good enough.

Edit: I like games where the MC is Mr. Biggus Dickus and where the women crave it and openly so.

It doesn't always work though. I don't really like Grandma's House or WVM. I think it's because most women in those vns are too meek and fragile and I find that off putting.

• Haha
Reactions: xapican

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
*** Gallery Addon MOD Milfylicious ***

Quick and dirty mod to add to the gallery the panning shots in the game that are not in the gallery. For the thumbnail I am just using the current locked pic and add the words "Extra (Modded)" when those additional pics are unlocked.

EDIT:
20231219 - Update for game version 0.23, now with thumbnails.

View attachment 3188687
Updated mod for game v0.23. Now with thumbnails for the added images. Download at original post.

4.30 star(s) 182 Votes