robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
this may be the best update yet. mc and Linda cucking her ex by having his date blow the mc in the parking lot was funny as fuck. the dude just standing there in disbelief..then again later when they have a threesome with Haruka while Cuckboi stands there watching was the icing on the cake. Linda's scenes were amazing..i love the women in this game. all so hot. can't wait for the next update. really wish other devs whose games i enjoy storywise but not so much visually were as good as Maximus..

Reactions: sandstorm1872

topsykretts89

May 17, 2019
does anyone else have an odd gut feeling about everything? maybe its just that the scenario is "too perfect", even for one of these games, but i feel like theres gonna be some kinda major deceit out of left field in the future.

newdawn75

Feb 22, 2023
Are the women against the mc or somthing? Cause right after scene with rachel and sophia, mc calls nicole to tell her about it and nicole, linda, lisa, megan and other are in room watching scene unfold as a video or something like they're plotting.... acting like she knows nothing when they're watching it

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Are the women against the mc or somthing? Cause right after scene with rachel and sophia, mc calls nicole to tell her about it and nicole, linda, lisa, megan and other are in room watching scene unfold as a video or something like they're plotting.... acting like she knows nothing when they're watching it
You're misinterpreting... Do you know the slogan of the Three Musketeers? "All for one, one for all" ;)

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
I didn't ask for insults only help, as I understood the last two responders already before your post.
To properly diagnose a pebkac error it's important that I ask questions to get more insight on the problem. Just doing my due diligence.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I didn't ask for insults only help, as I understood the last two responders already before your post.
All the womans MC "inherits" are helping him to get his aunt and "Stepmom" into the harem as they see their duty to furfill MC wishes.
It is Implied at certain point of the dialoge, So the Story is how Kendra and Rachel joined the Harem.

Reactions: newdawn75

Kunju

Mar 18, 2018
the game have some errors which leads to a unarranged images,
any one have any solution for this errors?

newdawn75

Feb 22, 2023
Last story I did was with rachel and featured linda on a date, and last one with kendra was when she blew mc, Is this all stories available for update 0.23?

4.30 star(s) 182 Votes