DrSoong

Donor
Jan 8, 2022
I'm not sure why you would make a statement like "still no incest", then. If you have no idea what's going on in the game, why would you expect something specific like incest? It literally makes no sense for anything incestuous to have happened yet. It's quickly approaching that (presumably), but most of the game so far has been the MC adjusting to his new life and getting tutored on the work he is to do. The size being as big as it is does make sense to some degree, given the number of scenes that are animated so far. That said, I haven't bothered to check if the file type is optimal. It's entirely possible those are JPGs instead of much more compressed WEBPs (a common thing among newer developers).
Forget him, some random dude talking without knowing about the thing/game he talks (don't know why so much are fascinated by incest). The only thing he is right (seems he was able to take a look at the size indicator) is the (let's say) useless size cause of the wrong picture format. Maybe Maximus14 converts his pictures to Webp to reduce size or let a game compressor earn fame for doing this.

kaom

Mar 1, 2022
didn't see anything in changelog so i wanted to confirm - latest update's last scene is linda's visit at your home on the weekend yeah?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
didn't see anything in changelog so i wanted to confirm - latest update's last scene is linda's visit at your home on the weekend yeah?
Yes, that's correct. She's there not long after he's arrived and spoken with both his mom and aunt. Linda shows up and has a scene (short or extended, depending on choices) with the MC and then we wait for the next update.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
What is the average release timing?
.1 or 01? was 12-17-23
.12 released here approx 1-13-23
.14 approx 2-17-23
.16 approx 4-14
.17 approx 5-11-23
.18 approx 6-8-23

That's what I have for abt when I downloaded them
from f95zone

Cheers
(Oops....sorry, hadn't seen the response from Cirdon when I wrote this...)

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 165 Votes