zargoth99

Jul 29, 2021
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 11693, in script
    if lindapool == "no":
  File "game/script.rpy", line 11693, in <module>
    if lindapool == "no":
NameError: name 'lindapool' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    if lindapool == "no":
  File "C:\Users\Aaron\Downloads\Milfylicious-0.19-pc\Milfylicious-0.19-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2115, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "C:\Users\Aaron\Downloads\Milfylicious-0.19-pc\Milfylicious-0.19-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1092, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\Aaron\Downloads\Milfylicious-0.19-pc\Milfylicious-0.19-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1085, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
    if lindapool == "no":

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Milfylicious 0.19
Wed Aug  2 02:13:36 2023

Reactions: TheSweetEvilKing

TheSweetEvilKing

Apr 20, 2020
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    if lindapool == "no":
    if lindapool == "no":

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    if lindapool == "no":
  File "C:\Users\Aaron\Downloads\Milfylicious-0.19-pc\Milfylicious-0.19-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2115, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "C:\Users\Aaron\Downloads\Milfylicious-0.19-pc\Milfylicious-0.19-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1092, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\Aaron\Downloads\Milfylicious-0.19-pc\Milfylicious-0.19-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1085, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
    if lindapool == "no":

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Milfylicious 0.19
Wed Aug  2 02:13:36 2023
Did you run game as Admin ? try that

• Angry
Reactions: Boehser Onkel

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
So, the game turned to multi protagonist stories?Shame.
I believe that it will be just a parenthesis to explain from those girls POV how they will act towards the MC in the future.
I mean, Kendra and Rachel needs to be convinced to become part of the MC's harem, Nicole is his right hand and Anna is the chief of the maids; it's safe to say that they are the main co-protagonist, so is quite smart to experience form their POV for a little while.

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
I believe that it will be just a parenthesis to explain from those girls POV how they will act towards the MC in the future.
I mean, Kendra and Rachel needs to be convinced to become part of the MC's harem, Nicole is his right hand and Anna is the chief of the maids; it's safe to say that they are the main co-protagonist, so is quite smart to experience form their POV for a little while.
I got that,but it will take more than few updates until is done. So maybe we will have story continue around the Christmas..

May 27, 2017
Disappointing update, and imo the game has taken a turn for the worse...

Two new routes (Gentleman and Domination) were implemented into the game (where it had no routes before), one old scene had an extremely minor change, another old scene now has a threesome option, and the idiotic Game Over options were removed.

In terms of new content, we have "Story Mode", which shows us the perspectives of other ladies, in order to move the plot when the MC is not involved. But, switching POVs from a Male MC you get to name and make decisions for, to another LI's is very jarring and immersion-breaking. The ideal way to do this would have been- Lisa/Linda telling the MC how they carried out their plans, and then you could have shown us these scenes from the 3rd perspective, narrating in 3rd person.

From what I can surmise, the "Story Mode" for the Mother and Aunt is probably to show us how they would get sexually involved with the MC (without him doing most of the work), and the 4th one is the ladies of the Estate/Mansion probably doing sexy things in the background when the MC is absent, delivering us lewds. I don't like this kind of abrupt switch up between perspectives, it could have been done in a much better way to serve its purpose.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For being a Harem VN, while outlandish, the plot is fairly original. And the position MC is thrust into, easily allows for the existence of a believable Harem. But this recent update (along with the inclusion of perspective shifting "Story Mode") has fundamentally changed the story-telling and the MC, and made me lose interest in the project. I fail to see how this minor rework and paltry new "short story mode" warranted 2 months of update time, when we've got more content in a shorter timespan in previous updates.

I hate being needlessly salty and negative; but we're only passionate about the things we care about, and sometimes disappointment can sour the way we feel about them. I hope the next update is meatier and doesn't take as long. Regardless, I'm going to be checking out of the plot now, I'm only here for the MILFs.

Jul 17, 2017
Beautiful game, with regard to renders and animations, everything is almost ideal. The plot ... Well,without moving to mother, aunt and daughters, this is already a plus.Only the android version is needed, either to release a working one, or not to release it at all, so that people would not download a non-working application.

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
Disappointing update, and imo the game has taken a turn for the worse...

Two new routes (Gentleman and Domination) were implemented into the game (where it had no routes before), one old scene had an extremely minor change, another old scene now has a threesome option, and the idiotic Game Over options were removed.

In terms of new content, we have "Story Mode", which shows us the perspectives of other ladies, in order to move the plot when the MC is not involved. But, switching POVs from a Male MC you get to name and make decisions for, to another LI's is very jarring and immersion-breaking. The ideal way to do this would have been- Lisa/Linda telling the MC how they carried out their plans, and then you could have shown us these scenes from the 3rd perspective, narrating in 3rd person.

From what I can surmise, the "Story Mode" for the Mother and Aunt is probably to show us how they would get sexually involved with the MC (without him doing most of the work), and the 4th one is the ladies of the Estate/Mansion probably doing sexy things in the background when the MC is absent, delivering us lewds. I don't like this kind of abrupt switch up between perspectives, it could have been done in a much better way to serve its purpose.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For being a Harem VN, while outlandish, the plot is fairly original. And the position MC is thrust into, easily allows for the existence of a believable Harem. But this recent update (along with the inclusion of perspective shifting "Story Mode") has fundamentally changed the story-telling and the MC, and made me lose interest in the project. I fail to see how this minor rework and paltry new "short story mode" warranted 2 months of update time, when we've got more content in a shorter timespan in previous updates.

I hate being needlessly salty and negative; but we're only passionate about the things we care about, and sometimes disappointment can sour the way we feel about them. I hope the next update is meatier and doesn't take as long. Regardless, I'm going to be checking out of the plot now, I'm only here for the MILFs.
Too bad that the dev doesn't interact properly with the community, I tried to point him out some problems on the discord, and I was totally ignored.

4.40 star(s) 168 Votes