tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
Surprisingly good game. The writing actually surprised me since in games like this writing is usually is an after thought. And by "games like this" I mean, the focus is primarily on the sex and the graphics. If I had one complaint it would be that some of the animations are pure jank compared to the artistry of most of them. I think there was one animation of a LI just sitting and it looked like she had a seizure, with her arms pinwheeling in odd directions.

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
My main focus with this title is not the story (helllllo big titties) but not a fan of the way the mom story is structured. Instead of how the flow went now it should have been more like:

- feelings start
- mom talks to aunt about them
- goes on date with son
- mom talks to Linda about feelings
- incident at store with Sophia

All the other stuff happening after the store incident doesn't make sense to me, the Sophia sex should be more the direct precursor to the son rearranging mom's innards IMO.

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
My main focus with this title is not the story (helllllo big titties) but not a fan of the way the mom story is structured. Instead of how the flow went now it should have been more like:

- feelings start
- mom talks to aunt about them
- goes on date with son
- mom talks to Linda about feelings
- incident at store with Sophia

All the other stuff happening after the store incident doesn't make sense to me, the Sophia sex should be more the direct precursor to the son rearranging mom's innards IMO.
Yeah, the Sophia scene felt out of left field. But, instead of rearranging the order of story scenes I'd have had the mom play less of a role in that scene and just have her as an unknown observer instead of an active participant. One way to accomplish the same thing in the Mom's mind would be to have Nicole in the Mom's place for the whole shop scene. Nicole would know the mom is watching, and she would get the MC to talk about what he wants to do with his mom while he rearranges Sophia's guts.

Edit: Or maybe Linda would be better than Nicole for that scene. Not sure.

Last edited:

onknight

Feb 8, 2019
Maximus14 's animation optimization have some issues .
8GB of memory , game will crash.
16GB , game will lag.
24GB+ , game can run smoothly.
I personally came to the conclusion through experiments.
:FacePalm:
I am running with 64 Gigs of Ram it really Smooth . The game never uses more then 6 GB for me as for the game really like face getting ready for Rachel to give in to her desires.
Once she's part of his world completely we can then get back into the mansion so let's just get it done
We all know that these other girls want him to have her as well as their sister

Think about how kinky it will be to have all these women under one roof

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
Yeah, the Sophia scene felt out of left field. But, instead of rearranging the order of story scenes I'd have had the mom play less of a role in that scene and just have her as an unknown observer instead of an active participant. One way to accomplish the same thing in the Mom's mind would be to have Nicole in the Mom's place for the whole shop scene. Nicole would know the mom is watching, and she would get the MC to talk about what he wants to do with his mom while he rearranges Sophia's guts.

Edit: Or maybe Linda would be better than Nicole for that scene. Not sure.
Yes, mom watching secretly would also have made her story much more cogent.

Grey Wolf 73

Sep 30, 2018
I enjoy this game. The premise, the characters, the renders and the writing.

That being said, I just wish the MC didn't have to look like an ape huffing paint anytime he has sex.
I know that people make some F'd up faces in the middle of sex, but seeing his goofy look breaks the immersion for me.

Okay, rant over. Carry on.

sstrangemd

Mar 15, 2020
I enjoy this game. The premise, the characters, the renders and the writing.

That being said, I just wish the MC didn't have to look like an ape huffing paint anytime he has sex.
I know that people make some F'd up faces in the middle of sex, but seeing his goofy look breaks the immersion for me.

Okay, rant over. Carry on.
Don't feel bad, nobody wants to see some dude's vinegar strokes

DB Cooper

May 6, 2020
Was it free? Because if it was, that would make you sound like a spoiled brat whining about not getting his favorite sauce with his chicken nuggies.
Are you the dev behind a sockpuppet or just a nerd swinging from his nuts? Either way it wasn't free, I stole it. There is a difference. Anyone not smart enough to steal it should feel like a real dumbass after how god awful this most recent update was.

4.40 star(s) 171 Votes