onknight

Feb 8, 2019
Maximus14 's animation optimization have some issues .
8GB of memory , game will crash.
16GB , game will lag.
24GB+ , game can run smoothly.
I personally came to the conclusion through experiments.
:FacePalm:
I am running with 64 Gigs of Ram it really Smooth . The game never uses more then 6 GB for me as for the game really like face getting ready for Rachel to give in to her desires.
Once she's part of his world completely we can then get back into the mansion so let's just get it done
We all know that these other girls want him to have her as well as their sister

Think about how kinky it will be to have all these women under one roof

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
Yeah, the Sophia scene felt out of left field. But, instead of rearranging the order of story scenes I'd have had the mom play less of a role in that scene and just have her as an unknown observer instead of an active participant. One way to accomplish the same thing in the Mom's mind would be to have Nicole in the Mom's place for the whole shop scene. Nicole would know the mom is watching, and she would get the MC to talk about what he wants to do with his mom while he rearranges Sophia's guts.

Edit: Or maybe Linda would be better than Nicole for that scene. Not sure.
Yes, mom watching secretly would also have made her story much more cogent.

Grey Wolf 73

Sep 30, 2018
I enjoy this game. The premise, the characters, the renders and the writing.

That being said, I just wish the MC didn't have to look like an ape huffing paint anytime he has sex.
I know that people make some F'd up faces in the middle of sex, but seeing his goofy look breaks the immersion for me.

Okay, rant over. Carry on.

• Haha
Reactions: Mint-ER#

sstrangemd

Mar 15, 2020
I enjoy this game. The premise, the characters, the renders and the writing.

That being said, I just wish the MC didn't have to look like an ape huffing paint anytime he has sex.
I know that people make some F'd up faces in the middle of sex, but seeing his goofy look breaks the immersion for me.

Okay, rant over. Carry on.
Don't feel bad, nobody wants to see some dude's vinegar strokes

DB Cooper

May 6, 2020
Was it free? Because if it was, that would make you sound like a spoiled brat whining about not getting his favorite sauce with his chicken nuggies.
Are you the dev behind a sockpuppet or just a nerd swinging from his nuts? Either way it wasn't free, I stole it. There is a difference. Anyone not smart enough to steal it should feel like a real dumbass after how god awful this most recent update was.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
this game is pure gold!!! so many beautiful sexy lady!! my compliments to devs..this is by far 1 of the best VN here for sure, but there is something that was strange: when i was with Anna in her room , returning after the week end..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
..and in these scenes there was an issue with changing angle too..game froze if i wanted to change angle... but apart this, 5 stars for me for sure. can't wait to have more of this
p.s.
ther alt image of the ladies that u can see if you clik on the red lips and more detailed ,but i don't know if they are better...expecially Mom's ones..some are better , like gwen, but some aren't..hope devs would not substitute them with those one..and let us decide what to choose

Last edited:

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
it Amaze me how can some blind playerS gave this great game 1 star...and they're saying that the many 5 stars reviews score are fishy ...maybe they should be more honest and get their eyes checked ASAP. you simply can't give 1 start to this many 5 stars reviewN...if it's not your genre, just don't play it and don't shitscore it,maybe those pseudo reviewer are some NTR's cucks that hoped to find some shit they crave, but it's not fair to do this, go find what u crave for and abstein to ruin reviews

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
this game is pure gold!!! so many beautiful sexy lady!! my compliments to devs..this is by far 1 of the best VN here for sure, but there is something that was strange: when i was with Anna in her room , returning after the week end..
..and in these scenes there was an issue with changing angle too..game froze if i wanted to change angle... but apart this, 5 stars for me for sure. can't wait to have more of this
p.s.
ther alt image of the ladies that u can see if you clik on the red lips and more detailed ,but i don't know if they are better...expecially Mom's ones..some are better , like gwen, but some aren't..hope devs would not substitute them with those one..and let us decide what to choose
Tattooed girl he envisions fucking is Aniston his sister.

Skye8

Jan 14, 2023
Damn a unique game and has many elements in sex scenes that just surprises me. This game is very good at conquering the basic sense of mind seduction and sex appeal, which a lot of sex games lack in their sex scenes. The sex feels alive in this game and this author knows what he's doing. This game has truly taken the top 10 in my list.

MDatC99

Aug 15, 2023
Bug in the "stills" gallery? 2nd last panel, image #4. Should be unlocked during Rachel's last "story". I played through with both dresses (that is the only decision). She's never on her bed in that one-piece (I unlocked the pic via mod to try and figure it out), and certainly not in-between leaving work and meeting Nicole for coffee. Or am I missing something?

Maximus14

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2022
Bug in the "stills" gallery? 2nd last panel, image #4. Should be unlocked during Rachel's last "story". I played through with both dresses (that is the only decision). She's never on her bed in that one-piece (I unlocked the pic via mod to try and figure it out), and certainly not in-between leaving work and meeting Nicole for coffee. Or am I missing something?
On the first day of comming home, you should choose the "Dominate Linda" option in the pool scene and then you'll get the image unlocked.

Maximus14

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2022
Maximus, something seemed a little strange when I played this yesterday; I apologize for my decently lengthy post.
Thank you Cookie for pointing it out, I fixed the conditions so that the Linda date doesn't play in loop and fix the order of routes. Thank you, appreciate it.

4.40 star(s) 173 Votes