MDatC99

Aug 15, 2023
Bug in the "stills" gallery? 2nd last panel, image #4. Should be unlocked during Rachel's last "story". I played through with both dresses (that is the only decision). She's never on her bed in that one-piece (I unlocked the pic via mod to try and figure it out), and certainly not in-between leaving work and meeting Nicole for coffee. Or am I missing something?

Maximus14

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2022
Bug in the "stills" gallery? 2nd last panel, image #4. Should be unlocked during Rachel's last "story". I played through with both dresses (that is the only decision). She's never on her bed in that one-piece (I unlocked the pic via mod to try and figure it out), and certainly not in-between leaving work and meeting Nicole for coffee. Or am I missing something?
On the first day of comming home, you should choose the "Dominate Linda" option in the pool scene and then you'll get the image unlocked.

Maximus14

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2022
Maximus, something seemed a little strange when I played this yesterday; I apologize for my decently lengthy post.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you Cookie for pointing it out, I fixed the conditions so that the Linda date doesn't play in loop and fix the order of routes. Thank you, appreciate it.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Um, you? I thought quoting you made that pretty obvious. You asked if someone could get the game updated on that other site. If you want it updated there, you should go over there and ask them to update it. Why tf are you asking on F95Zone for something to get updated somewhere else?
Hey uh, could you renew my vehicle registration for me?

john984

Jun 6, 2020
I started the game and it's amazing but I just came across the MC/Anna/Gwen scene after MC comes back to the mansion. And I really hate the MC being the lord and not standing up for Anna's behavior; all the jealousy. Please tell me it gets over later on or MC should punish her for being jealous

infernoK

Dec 17, 2019
does anna's love actually affect mc's relationship with the other girls? I still wanna be on good term with anna but still go on with the harem

4.40 star(s) 172 Votes