MDatC99

Aug 15, 2023
Milfylicious-0.27
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!
This is the MacOS version. Fingers-crossed for a PC version.

john984

Jun 6, 2020
What route should I go for? Rachel Love or Rachel Lust? Which one has more scenes or it changes anything?

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
What route should I go for? Rachel Love or Rachel Lust? Which one has more scenes or it changes anything?
I've got Rachel Lust higher than Rachel Love and other than getting hot and steamy, not much has happened yet. Yet being the key word. :>) I expect it will soon. So take your pick!

Darkmessiah30

Jul 12, 2020
I think he's whining about the "female protagonist" tag which means he haven't played it or he'd know why it's there.
Hell I've played this game before and I don't remember anything about a female protag but I've got 2 excuses I'm somewhat old and my memory is shit.

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
Mod and Android port with Mod with choice hints ("walkthrough") and gallery/replay unlocker
(+ some more game settings)

===============================
June 18, 2024
Updated my Mod for the new game version v0.27
===============================

Download Mod v0.27 (~6MB)
Pixeldrain -

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.27 (~1.6GB)
Pixeldrain -

Ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 3096012 View attachment 3096013 View attachment 3096014 View attachment 3096015
how to install the mod? path?:unsure::unsure: it contains different files.

redcaptain

Jul 29, 2020
Milfylicious-0.27
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!
No results... pls reupload

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
Surprisingly good game. The writing actually surprised me since in games like this writing is usually is an after thought. And by "games like this" I mean, the focus is primarily on the sex and the graphics. If I had one complaint it would be that some of the animations are pure jank compared to the artistry of most of them. I think there was one animation of a LI just sitting and it looked like she had a seizure, with her arms pinwheeling in odd directions.

Reactions: indio68

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
My main focus with this title is not the story (helllllo big titties) but not a fan of the way the mom story is structured. Instead of how the flow went now it should have been more like:

- feelings start
- mom talks to aunt about them
- goes on date with son
- mom talks to Linda about feelings
- incident at store with Sophia

All the other stuff happening after the store incident doesn't make sense to me, the Sophia sex should be more the direct precursor to the son rearranging mom's innards IMO.

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
My main focus with this title is not the story (helllllo big titties) but not a fan of the way the mom story is structured. Instead of how the flow went now it should have been more like:

- feelings start
- mom talks to aunt about them
- goes on date with son
- mom talks to Linda about feelings
- incident at store with Sophia

All the other stuff happening after the store incident doesn't make sense to me, the Sophia sex should be more the direct precursor to the son rearranging mom's innards IMO.
Yeah, the Sophia scene felt out of left field. But, instead of rearranging the order of story scenes I'd have had the mom play less of a role in that scene and just have her as an unknown observer instead of an active participant. One way to accomplish the same thing in the Mom's mind would be to have Nicole in the Mom's place for the whole shop scene. Nicole would know the mom is watching, and she would get the MC to talk about what he wants to do with his mom while he rearranges Sophia's guts.

Edit: Or maybe Linda would be better than Nicole for that scene. Not sure.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 173 Votes