SRoy89

Not Newbie
Donor
Feb 25, 2020
Milfylicious-0.27
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Ah, for what it's worth, usually the OS (operating system) uses almost 8 GB RAM by itself. That's a very low amount of RAM unless you're running some stripped down OS and very little other applications at the same time.
I got only 4 GB ram, and no problem with Animations, sometimes they take a time to load but overall in the parameters of acceptable, (Although I don't have many app's running on second plane)

MiruCrimson

Nov 12, 2021
So no chance of this turning back into a VN with male protagonist? Just episodic stories of the female LI's?

parqueo

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2019
Each image in this game is a masterpiece but every time they present Kendra and Rachel, it's mamamia, what a pair of the most delicious Milfs. Being an mc, I would be crazy with the two of them.

TsubameYui

Nov 2, 2022
Maximus14 's animation optimization have some issues .
8GB of memory , game will crash.
16GB , game will lag.
24GB+ , game can run smoothly.
I personally came to the conclusion through experiments.
:FacePalm:
I'm playing on a laptop with 16GB of physical memory, and have noticed no lag or crashes. Game runs smoothly for me. Only time I have lag during animations in VNs is when the dev uses the "show" function, without using the "hide" or "scene" functions, causing animations to run on multiple layers simultaneously.

fpv247

Jul 31, 2023
Just started and got to the Nicole limo scene. Who's the actress in those audio clips or is there a source to the video its from?

PowerFlower

Jul 1, 2017
and all I'm wondering over here is ...why isn't there also a button to show the MC without those douche-bag sunglasses?

Instead of the "lips" icon the game could have something like this whenever he's on screen with them
39411-200.png

RuthBlackett

May 8, 2024
{NT}

"Edited at 3:01 AM" ... Posted today at 5:40 AM"[/quote]

...and others i seem to recall being postedduring the daylight hours[/quote]
Do you ever sleep?

=====================

Thanx, BTW

tallghostdown

Feb 29, 2020
Is the torrent file missing the .exe for the game? The game file in this torrent is located on Milfylicious-0.27\Contents\Resources\autorun\, weird??!!

Reactions: ru5ty
4.40 star(s) 173 Votes