lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Play this games is a all-time hard on experience

Fucking masterpiece. I love it. Give me more Megan and Lisa. And Anna. And Ashley. And Nicole

• Love
Reactions: MikeOG

DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021
All my time on this site, and the dev of this game is only the second person who asked me not to post their game. I will try to respect what they ask, but the dev couldn't spend some of he/her time to reply to some of your guy's concerns. I got the message about 5 to 6 last night

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MikeOG

ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
Eh... If you act like a dbag in a game that's not about that, don't be surprised about negative consequences.... Being a dom doesn't mean disregarding your sub's consent, there's another word for that, it's rapist...if that's what you want go play a different game.
I’m stunned by the hypocrisy. It’s the peak of douchebaggery to call other site members douchebags for making in-game choices you don’t approve of.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
I’m stunned by the hypocrisy. It’s the peak of douchebaggery to call other site members douchebags for making in-game choices you don’t approve of.
I said if you act like a dbag, not you are a dbag... I don't know anyone in the world who thinks rape is anything other than dbag behavior and that's being really generous... I don't care what choices you make in game, don't throw a bitch fit about not getting to rape people in a game that's not about rape, that's dumb. I play perfectly nice with most of the people in thread for Friends in Need even though I massively disagree with their play style, because they're not shitting on the dev for not providing something the game isn't.

ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
I said if you act like a dbag, not you are a dbag...
You said that about a specific poster. You attacked -- and continue to attack -- the character of people who make in-game choices, which harm no one. You're accusing people on the forum of being rapists. No exaggeration; that's what you've done and what you're continuing to do.

I guess, in your mind, the millions of people who play Grand Theft Auto are car thieves.

But really, you should stop. Just stop. Your Dunning-Kruger is in full effect.

Reactions: Simulacrum29

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
You said that about a specific poster. You attacked -- and continue to attack -- the character of people who make in-game choices, which harm no one. You're accusing people on the forum of being rapists. No exaggeration; that's what you've done and what you're continuing to do.

I guess, in your mind, the millions of people who play Grand Theft Auto are car thieves.

But really, you should stop. Just stop. Your Dunning-Kruger is in full effect.
Nope their desires in the game are rape, no idea what they do irl. If you've read what I said and think that it's an accusation of real world activity... Your comprehension skills are really lacking and you probably shouldn't be busting out Dunning Kruger. If you play grand theft auto and steal a car in game you are a car thief... In a sex game if you have sex with a character who doesn't consent, you're playing a rapist... This game is not about rape fantasies. There are plenty that are. I don't play those, but as long as the people who enjoy them aren't carrying those fantasies out irl with nonconsenting partners, I don't care at all about what blows their skirt up. Rape all the pretend women you want, just don't bitch if they're not happy about it, if that's not the point of the game you're playing.

This actually sounds more to me like you've got issues with your own fantasies and how they're viewed by the world writ large, and are seeing accusations where none exist.

Or you don't understand what being dominant means and are sour about being told that being dominant isn't the same as forcing an unwilling person, in which case you might have some irl stuff to work out. I don't know I'm not you.

And on top of all of that this is the internet I don't know you from Adam or even where you live... If I was actually really accusing you of rape, which I'm not because I'm not a moron, it wouldn't fucking matter because I'm just some rando online who has no ability to cause you any hardship irl. Although I agree that calling you a rapist based off a forum post would be a dick move, if that were what I'd done.

*edited to correct typos

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: punisher2099

galadh

Nov 21, 2017
Hello,

First let me tell you, you've made a great project :)
I just wanted to let you know, that I might found kinda "bug" in the game - when I load my last save (or any for that matter), just after launching the game, I have to manually set the "Skip unseen text" to off, 'cause it defaults to be ticked. This annoys me slightly and I am wondering if it's just the Ren'py playing tricks on me, or is it something I have set wrongly or whether this is intended.

Best regards

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Maximus14, Lisa keeps telling the MC he's got a "task for the month", but all references seem to happen within the same week. So . . . after this week there are no more tasks for 30 days? I feel like it probably should talk about "task for this week" instead. Wasn't the weekend at his home just a couple of days?

As for defined relationships, it might be good to take advantage of the !c interpolation flag that Ren'Py has. It allows you to have a player type something all lowercase but you capitalize the first letter of the input when used later. In English calling someone their relationship followed by their name (Aunt Kendra, Grandpa Joe) requires a capital first letter for both the relationship term and the name. Using the !c flag allows you to ensure this — like in the second narrative line after the player defines the relationship of the MC to Kendra. Currently, if I type aunt as her relationship to the MC, that second narrative line begins with "aunt Kendra", which is incorrect.

Reactions: Maximus14
4.40 star(s) 170 Votes