Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
Good morning, I'm new to this game, so could someone explain to me what type of incest is in it? because I only played the beginning and I still haven't seen any characters that identify themselves as a mother or anything like that.
If you really have characters from the MC's family, what would their names be?

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Good morning, I'm new to this game, so could someone explain to me what type of incest is in it? because I only played the beginning and I still haven't seen any characters that identify themselves as a mother or anything like that.
If you really have characters from the MC's family, what would their names be?

This latest update happens at the MC's Mother's home and the Aunt is there as well.
I would presume that's what the Dev was talking about.

Cheers

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dedingovi

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Finally, a dev with a good taste in music! Loved the Sting cover when meeting Rachel. I'll have to check out more from Fourplay. They're good.

Last edited:
Reactions: MikeOG and xapican

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
I would love to see some scenes where the MC shows off all these ladies with his college friends LOL
I am sure at some point the ladies will want that. If for no other reason than to show everyone how wrong they were with their assumptions of the MC.

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
What the fuck was this update. Why the fuck ruin the game with game over choices. But this update was like playing a different game. So now I'm in the situation that I don't even know if I'll be able to watch the next update. DEV should immediately abandon those game over choices and remove them from this update as well. This game is now completely fucked. I'm also going to correct my previous comment.
You are overreacting. Sit down.

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
What the fuck was this update. Why the fuck ruin the game with game over choices. But this update was like playing a different game. So now I'm in the situation that I don't even know if I'll be able to watch the next update. DEV should immediately abandon those game over choices and remove them from this update as well. This game is now completely fucked. I'm also going to correct my previous comment.
If you don't like the outcome of a choice, rollback and do the other...... It's simple ;)

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
If you don't like the outcome of a choice, rollback and do the other...... It's simple ;)
He is indeed overreacting but doing another choice still game over. Thats why the game over thing is an odd choice in this AVN

Reactions: _baka_

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
He is indeed overreacting but doing another choice still game over. Thats why the game over thing is an odd choice in this AVN
Didn't reach yet this choice, but my question is: there is a way to go on in the game? Or the game over is mandatory no matter the choice?

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
Oh, all right then! By the way it was written before, I thought that the game over happens no matter what LOL
In this way I can make a save, explore both the non-canon, then go on.
Yeah thats why i said to that guy that he was overreacting. Its not like it was a garbage update or something like WTF.
It had a great canon sex scene.

Reactions: HornyyPussy

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
Yeah thats why i said to that guy that he was overreacting. Its not like it was a garbage update or something like WTF.
It had a great canon sex scene.
I have yet to see, but the choices with a different outcome (even game over) are what differentiate a VN from a KN. Honestly I prefer a VN.

Reactions: MikeOG

Aderod

Dec 20, 2017
I hope that "dominate linda" path in next update will get happy ending, that scene is so good.

Reactions: MikeOG
4.40 star(s) 171 Votes