• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I thought I would give this game a try, and enjoyed it until Linda manipulated my Aunt into using the computer to strip for unknown persons, at this point I stopped, if I (the mc) found out the company Linda was employed by would have their contract terminated, if that wasnt possible I would have Linda hanged in the courtyard of the mansion in front of everybody, no-one manipulates my family members. I know I'm just having a rant, ignore me.
Oh for fu** sake.....Just keep playing..........

MixQQ

Sep 8, 2019
I thought I would give this game a try, and enjoyed it until Linda manipulated my Aunt into using the computer to strip for unknown persons, at this point I stopped, if I (the mc) found out the company Linda was employed by would have their contract terminated, if that wasnt possible I would have Linda hanged in the courtyard of the mansion in front of everybody, no-one manipulates my family members. I know I'm just having a rant, ignore me.
this whole stuff is fake if you pay attention, "director" is one of your girls, i don't remember her name right now, but Linda has one mission - corrupting aunt for mc to the point, where they both fucking, this is whole purpose of this story.
I'm curious about Rachel after this update, seems everything was a set up, but how they did that is a mystery - especially this camera in dressing room

Last edited:

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Not really. It's a plan of Linda and Lisa to make aunt lust and fall in love for MC and join the harem. And MC knows Linda is pulling something on Kendra since Linda straight up told to MC when they are fucking in Rachel's house that she already has a plan in course to make aunt Kendra MC's (another one) woman.

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
I really really like this game... BUT...
I really didn't like Rachel's idea and I was anxiously waiting to see what would happen...
During the whole scene, I was waiting for Rachel and Sophia to switch places...Sophia is ugly, - Goddess Rachel... I was very disappointed with the whole scene... And angry...
And what happens? This is true? Please have the author confirm that this is not true... (spoiler content)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Angry
Reactions: MikeOG

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Pro tip, bro: this what every mom says before going crazy on MC's dick :KEK:.
Maybe you're right, but is this a stupid "fetish" from Rachel?
Does your son know what he wants, and if he wants it too, why is this crap "prelude"? Sorry, but this update is not what I expected...
And damn, I shouldn't have needed this ugly Sophia...
Of course, this is just my opinion...

• Angry
Reactions: MikeOG

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
What you mean by that "fwb/slave" thing ????
two of the ladies were in some sort of a sexual relationship with eachother for some time. and one is dominating the other.
but I think I got my answer from another poster. seems lesbian is not avoidable in general.

thank you for your time though. will keep this in watch list in the hopes that maybe in the future all this becomes optional .

xapican

Conversation Conqueror
May 11, 2020
Woow! now I want to have the direction of that Boutique !
Maximus14 ; great Update Kudos ! love the dynamic with Rachel, and looking forward to the next
your doing an exelent Job ! and manage to take up a noch !

Rundmck

Sep 5, 2019
Wow I played and even reviewed this one in June. So many changes in the story from what I remember. This one's more like Brighton City Empire now.

4.50 star(s) 160 Votes