JDE07

Mar 22, 2021
I thought I would give this game a try, and enjoyed it until Linda manipulated my Aunt into using the computer to strip for unknown persons, at this point I stopped, if I (the mc) found out the company Linda was employed by would have their contract terminated, if that wasnt possible I would have Linda hanged in the courtyard of the mansion in front of everybody, no-one manipulates my family members. I know I'm just having a rant, ignore me.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
All Mediafire links are dead. The link to Android build might have an answer why:
Give me a bit. Fucking mediafire scanning the zips and if there is copyrighted music they ban it. Will download and repack as 7z. Then it works.

Reactions: Aqua888

JRich30

Nov 7, 2023
In a World of blueball inducing, tyrant Dev's, there shines a glimmer of hope, a ray of gleaming, crystalline light.

You sir, are that Light! Thanks for the magnificent game. I kneel in the long shadow of your excellence.~

Reactions: Maximus14

Maximus14

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2022
I thought I would give this game a try, and enjoyed it until Linda manipulated my Aunt into using the computer to strip for unknown persons, at this point I stopped, if I (the mc) found out the company Linda was employed by would have their contract terminated, if that wasnt possible I would have Linda hanged in the courtyard of the mansion in front of everybody, no-one manipulates my family members. I know I'm just having a rant, ignore me.
Play it a bit further, she doesn't strip for unknown persons, they are known ;)

Rohse

Jan 4, 2018
Been away from this game for a while. Did the writing change?
I don't remember all the "I said while smiling like the rougish handsome horsecocked chad I obviously am" additions to the dialogue last time I played.
It seems a lot more like a novel someone added text to rather than a game now. If that makes any sense.

• Haha
Reactions: Rundmck and hyfka
4.40 star(s) 167 Votes