CrissCrossAnchorage

Aug 5, 2022
Those are just placeholders, so far up to 0.21 we have 2 Rachel stories and 3 Kendra.
You will have to wait.
To know the story in the correct order, you will have to play them in order, from left to right.
Oh aight. A shame that I have to pause my fun with this phenomenal game. Thanks by the way mate.

Tijolo

May 15, 2019
I need some help here please.. What is next I played with woman 1 and after woman 2, How can I select " ? " and woman in space 4?

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Hey there!

Quick question...

I saw the female protagonist tag in the thread tags, but after reading the intro, looking at the tags on page 1 (OP) and the preview images, uhm, it really doesn't look like a female MC game. Can you choose to play a woman, or how exactly does that work? Currently looking for a good female protag game, so I was wondering what's up with that. :)

Thanks in advance!

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
Hey there!

Quick question...

I saw the female protagonist tag in the thread tags, but after reading the intro, looking at the tags on page 1 (OP) and the preview images, uhm, it really doesn't look like a female MC game. Can you choose to play a woman, or how exactly does that work? Currently looking for a good female protag game, so I was wondering what's up with that. :)

Thanks in advance!
At some point the POV switches from the MC to his aunt, and you play for a short while with her as the MC.

• Red Heart
Reactions: palmtrees89

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Hey there!

Quick question...

Thanks in advance!
Not really. Some parts of the story is showed through pov of mc's aunt. But this is rather to show her thoughts and feelings while she starts falling for her nephew than anything else. Even in these parts the choices are designed to be made by MC.

IMHO the female protagonist tag doesn't realy fit in this game since we are not really playing as the aunt. We are just see her pov thoughts.

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
I don't really know if anyone's having this problem with the game or not. I played up to the bit where the aunt had an interview on the webcam. After which I then downloaded the next update, only to find there was no second story, and then again on this update, there is no 3rd story.
Has anyone experienced this, with these updates actually adding nothing to the game play? Is there something wrong with my game updates ? I have the milf on the left which is greyed out, and the milf on the right (aunt?) which is lit up, with a big ? in the middle. If I select the lite up aunt milf, all it gives me is the webcam interview, despite there supposedly being 2 other stories or something? Anyone know whats going on with this game?

Coaxmetal

Nov 29, 2019
I don't really know if anyone's having this problem with the game or not. I played up to the bit where the aunt had an interview on the webcam. After which I then downloaded the next update, only to find there was no second story, and then again on this update, there is no 3rd story.
Has anyone experienced this, with these updates actually adding nothing to the game play? Is there something wrong with my game updates ? I have the milf on the left which is greyed out, and the milf on the right (aunt?) which is lit up, with a big ? in the middle. If I select the lite up aunt milf, all it gives me is the webcam interview, despite there supposedly being 2 other stories or something? Anyone know whats going on with this game?
Try to save in the last screen of the event, then update the game, load the save and go to the selection screen.

I didn't have your issue, but my save on the selection screen didn't update when I updated the game – everything was grey.

gotmy223

Jun 4, 2017
IMO the story mode is way to wordy. It reads like one of those Danielle Steel romance novels that my mom used to read. If your adult harem VN, geared towards men, reads like a girly romance novel for women, that's not good. There is too much telling (inner monologue), and not enough showing (renders). Don't tell me that a female character bit her bottom lip, or did something sexy; show me that. Detailed descriptions of perfume scents, the tone in a person's voice, "feeling the heat" of a person's body, and seeing the "burning lust" in a person's eyes, generally do nothing for guys. It works from the POV of the aunt; because those are things that women observe, and those are the types of things that turn them on. So reading it from the female POV is sexy. However, from the POV of the MC, it's laborious to read. It doesn't flow naturally, because it's not the way men think. Particularly a young man, such as the MC, who is essentially a college student that just got his cherry popped at the beginning of the story.

Basically, the inner monologue of a 19-21ish year old guy shouldn't read exactly the same as the inner monologue of a 40ish year old woman.

The story mode needs more dialogue between the characters, a lot less inner monologue, and more renders actually depicting what the characters are telling us in their inner monologues.

Last edited:

gotmy223

Jun 4, 2017
OK. Fuck this story mode shit. LOL!

The Kendra one is OK (I guess), because we know that Linda and Lisa are manipulating the situation behind the scenes. So at least there is some consistency with the main story (although WHY any of this aunt/nephew stuff is necessary (to the overall story) doesn’t make a lick of sense other than, muahhh incest).

The Rachel one makes NO SENSE AT ALL. Even the worst incest stories have some sort of build-up so that the mother’s motivations are at least passable. I have no idea what the hell this is. She goes from being happy to see her son who’s been away at college, to dressing seductively and practically naked in front of him, to pimping out her employee to get him off in a dressing room while she watches; with literally NO EXPLANATION. What’s her deal? She acted like a girlfriend/mistress the moment she entered the story. There was no typical mother/son dynamic at all. Why is any of this even here? What does any of this have to do with the actual story (the mansion and the great uncle’s project)?

The only way that the dressing room scene with Rachel and Sophia would have made any sense is if it was a dream. I skipped through it the first time to see if it cut to a scene of the MC waking up somewhere. I was SHOCKED when this wasn’t the case. LOL! I couldn’t believe that this was part of the actual narrative.

It seems like the dev made a huge mistake by deviating from the source material, and forcing in this incest storyline. It doesn’t flow well AT ALL. And the actions of the MC's mother (Rachel) are simply bizarre.

Last edited:

sandstorm1872

Sep 6, 2018
Quite agree with the mom/son dynamic. It was forced, completely unnecessary. The umpteen Smorgasbord of milfs would have easily catered to all of Mac's fantasies, including this one. The scene could have been a dream sequence where MC imagines one of the milfs as his mum and perhaps then all this manipulation made sense.

It could have gotten interesting as already the MC is living in fantasy but this could have been the breaking point for him. He would never act on those and based on manipulation or morality, his interactions with his mother could have been purely mother love ( he acts out his fantasies with one of the milfs) or full on corruption ( where Linda manipulates his mum to be whatever). I would have preferred the first one.

The reason it could have been powerful because of every other game caters to this fantasy, what different can this game do? Especially when there are so many milfs around already.

Reactions: gotmy223

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
OK. Fuck this story mode shit. LOL!

The Kendra one is OK (I guess), because we know that Linda and Lisa are manipulating the situation behind the scenes. So at least there is some consistently with the main story (although WHY any of this aunt/nephew stuff is necessary (to the overall story) doesn’t make a lick of sense other than, muahhh incest).

The Rachel one makes NO SENSE AT ALL. Even the worst incest stories have some sort of build-up so that the mother’s motivations are at least passable. I have no idea what the hell this is. She goes from being happy to see her son who’s been away at college, to dressing seductively and practically naked in front of him, to pimping out her employee to get him off in a dressing room while she watches; with literally NO EXPLANATION. What’s her deal? She acted like a girlfriend/mistress the moment she entered the story. There was no typical mother/son dynamic at all. Why is any of this even here? What does any of this have to do with the actual story (the mansion and the great uncle’s project)?

The only way that the dressing room scene with Rachel and Sophia would have made any sense is if it was a dream. I skipped through it the first time to see if it cut to a scene of the MC waking up somewhere. I was SHOCKED when this wasn’t the case. LOL! I couldn’t believe that this was part of the actual narrative.

It seems like the dev made a huge mistake by deviating from the source material, and forcing in this incest storyline. It doesn’t flow well AT ALL. And the actions of the MC's mother (Rachel) are simply bizarre.
The story is indeed different from the original one you mentioned, but that's okay... Many people make games based on other stories... Rachel and Kendra's story is necessary for MC to involve them in the Castle harem... And at this point I'm a bit biased because I love red haired women and Rachel is very hot... Once that happens the original story can continue...
All this is just my opinion, which may differ from the author's real vision...

4.40 star(s) 167 Votes