• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
Thankfully the mod saved my gallery issue. Also My MC I choose all the dom paths. Yet it still seems with Rachel I was just being toyed with. It wasn't bad but I figured going to dom path would make the MC making the moves?

Reactions: MAD6999

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
*** Gallery Addon MOD Milfylicious ***

Quick and dirty mod to add to the gallery the panning shots in the game that are not in the gallery. For the thumbnail I am just using the current locked pic and add the words "Extra (Modded)" when those additional pics are unlocked.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT:
20231118 - Update for game version 0.22

View attachment 3036668
Updated mod for additional panning shots in 0.22 and 0.21. Check mod post for file.

Reactions: D Dog

young_dexter666

May 15, 2021
My saves from past update won't work on v0.22, I get errors, same thing happened with past version, but I solved it by applying update only, now it won't work, can someone help pls?

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
My saves from past update won't work on v0.22, I get errors, same thing happened with past version, but I solved it by applying update only, now it won't work, can someone help pls?
If you got the update only, you will need to merge it into the previous version. Then if your saves still do not work, use one of the auto-saves.

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Played it upto the latest update now. Good shit. Any chance of pregnancy in the future? (I know it was forbidden at the start)
Every now and then I'll see a game like this where there's some kind of "no pregnancy" rule presented in-game. Almost like the dev's just letting the player know "Don't get your hopes up if you're into that, cause it ain't happening in this game." But (as someone who is into that) I still can't help but hope that it ends up being some kind of future plot twist device, where the MC will be a trailblazer, rule-breaker, and say "You know what? Fuck that. *I* make the rules now. And I'm knocking all these bitches up :cool:" lol.

I don't know if it's the same for anyone else who likes it when it comes to pregnancy content, but actual baby-bump models or preggo-sex (while still hot if done right) aren't even completely necessary to satisfy that craving. A lot of times it's just the dialogue. Teasing it. Expressing an interest in it or desire for it. Impregnation/breeding requests during sex (especially the taboo kind ;)). Or even just a verbal confirmation of it near the end of the game or something. While I'm sure some people really just want the full 9 when it comes to that content, the other lighter stuff of basically just throwing the preggo-lovers a bone and optionally giving them something is still appreciated and enjoyed by me lol. So personally I'm really hoping that the dev ends up doing either one or the other.

4.50 star(s) 160 Votes