HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
In this case, I would say the "M" stands for "Middle-aged Virgin" - at least for some of them. Nicole is late 20's or early 30's and was a virgin. Anna is in her mid 30's and was a virgin. We are not told about others for certain but, most of them have been training to be MC's exclusive staff since he was a young boy. :cool:

The title does not claim to be about MILF's. It is Milfy (licious) - as in, Milf-like and delicious. I'd have to say it delivers exactly that and quite nicely! Jus' Sayin' :p
I know, I was just being an ass :)

• Haha
Reactions: motseer

KnuckleDragger79

Sep 4, 2020
Of course that young guy has no experience and he will just be eaten alive. But well what was making me laugh is the fact that they call him master but they just use him like a toy. Of course they are older women with experience, but they should also understand that this young man is impressed and vulnerable. So behaving like this is a sign of total disrespect, if they are well educated women they should not take that advantage to just use him.
In fact they are the mistresses and he is the toy boy and they are in charge to brain wash him and make him the good lord of the manor who does what he's told.
Ahhhhhh ok. Now THAT makes more sense than what you wrote before. Lol

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
well

the images were there, but with wrong names ,like all "missing" images had this 53 (1).xx
:ROFLMAO:
Thanks, but it has been already mentioned
In regards to the missing images, what has happened is that the image file eg 545.jpg is listed in the folder as 545 (1).jpg. This is true for about 10 different images. All you have to do is remove the (1) from the name so its back to 545.jpg and then restart the game and the images will work fine.
I agree that the dev should fix this himself, but if you want to fix this yourself that's all you have to do and it only takes a couple of minutes to find them all.

Reactions: Boehser Onkel

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Yeah, I heard there are even some for people who want to avoid sex altogether! Amazing!o_O
Often in my first playtrough i play the uneducated grumpy asshole who refuse everything possible. I do it just to see if the game is really good and can handle that situation. i often manage to go all trough a game without having any sex and i see this as a victory!! It's often much more fun than to have a lame sex scene with no imagination.

Reactions: Kond

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
it´s like reading a book ... breaks the flow of the game imo
Well the dialogues/script whatever you want to name it, is practically a copy-paste of 2 books, the dev just does the renders/scenes and surely just copy and paste the dialogues without much tweaking, and that's why they have so much explanation.

i have seen 2 variables at the script so far:gentlemen and dominance -thats all for relationship building?
As for the variables, since it's not a story written by the dev, I find it difficult for him to plan to add a lot of variables, that would mean changing some part of the story or scenes and I honestly don't think his forte is writing.

jamiewan

Feb 11, 2020
Another stellar update. I may have said this before but I wouldn't mind waiting a little longer for longer updates.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Well the dialogues/script whatever you want to name it, is practically a copy-paste of 2 books, the dev just does the renders/scenes and surely just copy and paste the dialogues without much tweaking, and that's why they have so much explanation.

As for the variables, since it's not a story written by the dev, I find it difficult for him to plan to add a lot of variables, that would mean changing some part of the story or scenes and I honestly don't think his forte is writing.
thanks for this

Reactions: User1230

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
The only positive thing about this game are the women. Especially Gwen.

The dialogue in this game is terrible.. Too much unnecessary dialogue about what everyone is doing... it was so annoying. :FacePalm: Honestly, I skipped a lot of dialogues because there's nothing even important in those dialogues.
We can't have kids, be with someone in the relationship too.. only sex matter in this game.

Beautiful women, but all the rest.. meh. Shame.

Last edited:

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Just to know this i did a "skip gameplay" yesterday, and the first interactions are not avoidable (brunette milf, blonde inside limo and a short hair milf), then a bit more ahead we have the option to receive a BJ from the maid or not (refusing, you miss a 3some later - theres some bi/lesbian interaction on it[they kiss each other and a minor tit sucking]), the black woman you can refuse too, the bi/lesbian milf at the end of the update seems to be avoidable too as the update ends if you dont accept her. I didnt read the dialogue so i cant say why some are avoidable and others are not and i dont know if they will be excluded from MC's harem for good or not.
My guess and that's all it is, a guess, are the ones you say no to are not to be part of the harem. The black woman, if you dislike interracial say no, for instance.

Me, I'm for it all. ;)

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Holy shit do I love this game!
As a stockings/fishnet/pantyhose enthusist I GREATLY appreciate all the scenes with girls in stockings and fishnet.

The only real downside was Ashley took her bodystocking off to fuck at the end of the update. :'(
That and no showing of the blood for Anna's first time. The tearing of her hymen is described but not shown. SHOW don't tell!

I am also really appreciating the narration text with the character delivering a line and then in smaller text giving the qualifiers/narration of the sentence. I've legitimately not seen that done and now I'm wondering why the fuck doesnt every vn do that?

PS I am also a fan of Haremworld and other Harem novelists like DJ Schinhofen and William D Arand so props to the Dev for including the little shout out.

Reactions: punisher2099

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
Holy shit do I love this game!
As a stockings/fishnet/pantyhose enthusist I GREATLY appreciate all the scenes with girls in stockings and fishnet.

The only real downside was Ashley took her bodystocking off to fuck at the end of the update. :'(
That and no showing of the blood for Anna's first time. The tearing of her hymen is described but not shown. SHOW don't tell!

I am also really appreciating the narration text with the character delivering a line and then in smaller text giving the qualifiers/narration of the sentence. I've legitimately not seen that done and now I'm wondering why the fuck doesnt every vn do that?

PS I am also a fan of Haremworld and other Harem novelists like DJ Schinhofen and William D Arand so props to the Dev for including the little shout out.
you dont see that this often, because most devs write a new story or hire a writer to do it, and dont rip off an already existing book.

Kaoshin

Feb 18, 2023
Each willing to put her body on the line to make sure his every need, no matter how wicked, is met by capable hands... mouths... and much, much more.

So, women are banging mc just because of his position as the young master ? hmmm, I think I'm not into that . Is there atleast a relationship buildup ? or women just spread their legs to mc anytime he wants because it is their duty ?

Moviebuff3000

Dec 9, 2017
But how do you know that they are not Milfs? I can't remember them saying they don't have kids (unlikely considering the premise but still).
If you replay the game you will read that the raven haired girl with glasses mentions that she is the daughter of the raven haired MILF in the interview. The chauffeur is definitely not a MILF as she never mentioned being married or having any children and the way she talked was that she was the same age as the girl with glasses or a few years older.

Sneak Monkey

Apr 2, 2018
Fun fantasy I suppose but I do have to say the whole secret mission to develop free energy is pretty naive as far as narrative goes. Hopefully there's depth to it and it's not actually what it says it is because that's just a little too blind to the world for something trying to be ambitious.

4.40 star(s) 168 Votes