Assman_6969

Dec 6, 2020
Before I say much I will say This game looks great and all the chics are awesome and everything is here except for a story and thought into the actual wtf given here cause a LORD is not at all what we are made to believe here and nothing is and cannot make sense frfom jump but tits and ass hellllls yeah1111

This is a game that has you really thinking the moment it starts with how blind to detail someone is or can be and how stupid this guy or mc is and what a simp and total wuss.....I get he is young and whatever else but This dude doesn't have any balls at all nor does he once say I'M THE LORD NOW SO FUCK THE PROGRAM AND ALL YOU ARE TO DO AS I PLEASE' NOPE! and Who the fuck are you or anyone gonna tell a lord what or wherer and when to do and ALL THESE HORNY ASS SLUTS NEED TO SIT DOWN TIL THE LORD CALLS YOU IN NEED. IF anybody just insist on me fuckin the first hour I arrived I would cleasn house and make known i want no slut or whore who craves dick til I turn them on to mine thanks but no thanks. I know it is a game but make it somewhat realistic and not so nasty from a woman side!
You are now the lord of blah blah blah and you are the master yet you are given the Path they say is the routine yoiu must follow, cannot marry or have kids and sleep with only the ones someone else picks and makes you live with and in everyway knows all your business private or no! Then the really big fuck u to ur face the lab bitches who are lesbians and fuck before work everyday! STOP HOLD IT WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY? IN MY HOME? So I am to do all what whoever says I must agree to and have a Lord Title but am Master of what exactly cause ya failed on that horribly and NO to having lesbians do whatever anytime around me. If they can do this than why is it not okay the other women seek their own fun too? How the fuck the whole amount of women besides the 2 lab chics are just okay and silent on the relationmship with the 2 is never gonna happen like here with no issue! Not a single woman would let it slide that 2 get special terms and they get nothing and then act if it isn't something so stupid that the LORD allows his harem to play when it is for HIM THESE WOMEN ARE THER NOT THEMSELVES BUT HE IS 1ST AND ALWAYS TO BE PUT 1ST except you 2 lesbos can be together and not anyone else havew a private woman or man who is a fuck buddy if s0omeone even says this to defend this dumb choice. All this dude is is a puppet that does what is told and fucks the women that tell him to fuck them or who else to fuck also like Nicole tells him! Not o mention bitch what you just say ? SHUT UP, Fuck you think you are talkin to if I am your lord? You can eat dick now and only dick for a week and see if u say that ever again! If he is only gonna be "Lord yessss maaam I will do as you say" I go here and eat now and shit here and cum here here and not here and thanks for nothing but hell on earth then this is not anything I will want in on and pass. I think he will make a quick turn into what he should be and how a man should act or he just needs to leave or he is not headed for any life anyone in his place would be good at or with!
This game could be awesome if thought would ever become logic before watching tits bounce
Hazel_tcsv-sig.gif Bella_da_best_sg_sig.gif 88sTriangle_All_girls_sig.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: Deamate and Valeck

Hadgar

Jun 2, 2017
I liked the game. Very hot scenes. The plot is quite simple, but I would like at least meaningful choices. Now all choices can be removed and the game can be played like a kinetic novel.

Reactions: Kukipett

Zod666

Nov 1, 2020
Top tier renders, scenes and girls. Hopefully MC grows some balls in upcoming updates and we get to see some male dom/corporal punishments. Keep up the good work.

fufu123

Dec 7, 2017
this game NEEDS a gallery. also. this game is FIRE bois. its fucking FIRE. Careful or u might burn urself. literally

Reactions: Hadgar

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
are there any wrong answers? Like are there any game overs? or can we be as naughty as we want to lol?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1682610971131.png
Wondering dev on APRIL 21st at 12:07 PM
What if...?
The Young Master took Nicole and Megan
right on the hood of the limo in the gas station?
ANS: Maybe .. .if we reverse the order, Nic already molded to MC shape.

Maximus14

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2022
Next update is cumming out Saturday 13th May. ( have early access)

I can proudly say that this update is the hottest one so far.
And to all the people who were complaining that there are no MILFs in the game... prepare some tissue.

713.png

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
New Update is available
Next update is cumming out Saturday 13th May. ( have early access)

I can proudly say that this update is the hottest one so far.
And to all the people who were complaining that there are no MILFs in the game... prepare some tissue.

View attachment 2582288
We will have it here in 4 days

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: HornyyPussy
4.40 star(s) 168 Votes