Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Maximus14 Hi, just a simple request for you to ponder if it is a possibility:

Due to the size of the download, it's probably a good idea to publish also the "Update Only Patch".

Thanks.

Peace :)

Reactions: Aron Halter

Garybaldi

Jun 6, 2021
Anyone else get an error when unzipping says Unexpected out of data then Data error relating to image 410.png. Downloaded frm MEGA

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Anyone else get an error when unzipping says Unexpected out of data then Data error relating to image 410.png. Downloaded frm MEGA
If that is the case it's usually a bad download, it happens I'd try again or from a different host. If it persist, report the link on the first page and exlain.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
What do I have to explain? Your internet or the server you download from might have shit itself and thus created a bad download. Try again, or try again from another host in the OP. If you get it again from another host report the post in the OP for bad download links.

Which I don't believe that as the case, since it's almost 4GB could easily be a bad download, and on a side note, I just tested my compressed post and all is good.

Godeaterprince

Mar 22, 2019
What do I have to explain? Your internet or the server you download from might have shit itself and thus created a bad download. Try again, or try again from another host in the OP. If you get it again from another host report the post in the OP for bad download links.

Which I don't believe that as the case as I just tested my compressed post and all is good.
No, YOU spelled it Wrong!

Godeaterprince

Mar 22, 2019

Which I don't believe that as the case, since it's almost 4GB could easily be a bad download, and on a side note, I just tested my compressed post and all is good.
But thanks for Explaining it to me.

4.40 star(s) 168 Votes