TheHermitPt

Jun 14, 2020
View attachment 2307791

Overview:
Great Uncle Albert has passed away leaving our hero as the sole inheritor of his estate. Along with vast wealth and holdings, comes a solemn purpose, working on behalf of mankind in search of clean, renewable energy.

The massive estate is populated with a dozen beautiful older women all dedicated to their new Young Master. Each willing to put her body on the line to make sure his every need, no matter how wicked, is met by capable hands... mouths... and much, much more.​

Thread Updated: 2023-08-02
Release Date: 2023-08-02
Developer: Maximus - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.19
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Android: - MEGA - -

Extra: GERMAN TRANSLATION* - PORTUGUESE TRANSLATION*

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2690949 View attachment 2690953 View attachment 2307793 View attachment 2396645 View attachment 2307794 View attachment 2396662 View attachment 2690951 View attachment 2690952 View attachment 2690954 View attachment 2690955 View attachment 2690956 View attachment 2690970 View attachment 2690971 View attachment 2690973 View attachment 2690987 View attachment 2690980
My new version freezes after i play history mode of the Aunt in this image its supose to happen? 1691021431327.png

billyjj

Sep 16, 2022
I was looking at the replay scenes menu and noticed I hadn't unlocked the middle scene of them sitting around the table. I went through the game again and don't know where that one is or how to access it.

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
I am really happy that the game overs were removed and turned into real routes! I love it when a developer shows that they can take constructive criticism to heart, great job!

A small thing though, I think a "content is over for this update" screen is necessary or players will be unsure if they're actually done or if they're stuck/bugged somehow. But that's probably just a small oversight and you already realized this.

A bit of a small update but it makes sense when you read that work was done to improve previous scenes, I don't really mind at all as long as we get a little bit meatier updates once in a while.

Great work as usual!

thehsplt

Mar 30, 2019
Had problems like many of you but found that extracting zip folder with 9zip it found all the files and works fine.

Maximus14

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2022
I was looking at the replay scenes menu and noticed I hadn't unlocked the middle scene of them sitting around the table. I went through the game again and don't know where that one is or how to access it.
When you arrive in the mansion, you need to choose a couple of dominating choices and then after the gym scene with Nicole the choice will appear to dominate the two

• Love
Reactions: tommyjohne

DJ115

Jan 1, 2023
I really like this games! The women are generous and well-designed, unfortunately in English I have a little trouble following the story but the various advancements interest me I look forward to the rest Thanks to the developers

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I really like this games! The women are generous and well-designed, unfortunately in English I have a little trouble following the story but the various advancements interest me I look forward to the rest Thanks to the developers
Did you check the Translations thread ? you can request translations of games in your native language as well, or you will be hinted towards existing translations, what is your native Language ? by the way ?

4.40 star(s) 172 Votes