DJ115

Jan 1, 2023
French but I haven't seen a French translation after a quick search so it must exist but I haven't searched enough thanks for the advice

Reactions: xapican

Benign Sin

Jan 12, 2023
I reached the end point of Story Mode, It could use a Thanks For Playing screen. But I'm puzzled by the Two Paths mentioned. I dont recall making a choice between Dom and Gentleman, did I miss something?

Reactions: junior366

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
I reached the end point of Story Mode, It could use a Thanks For Playing screen. But I'm puzzled by the Two Paths mentioned. I dont recall making a choice between Dom and Gentleman, did I miss something?
There are quite a number of two choice comments. They are usually similar but one will be "normal" or "polite" sounding while the other will be more "aggressive" or "sexual" in nature. The former is a "gentleman" choice and the latter is a "dominant" choice.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Not at all, after some persons complained that the MC is not dominant enough, the dev decided to incorporate a "Maledom" path with this, release, (for me being a gentleman, and dominant is something that is not mutual exclusive, but for some,..somehow they see the gentleman ways as a sign of weakenes and "sissyfication. , just read some coments since ver 18 :rolleyes:)
good thing is that the dev. did it with exquisite taste and style, more on the side of roleplaying, I recomend to start a new playtrough (from where you reach the Mansion) and enjoy it it is really worth.
It is not specially flagged, you have to read and decide,
Edit: how motseer said above, that is a good hint !

Chris_34

Apr 21, 2022
Milfylicious-0.26-Savegame Update

Hinweis es wurde kein Mod benutzt im Spiel

savegame alles freigeschaltet image gallery scene gallery
viel spaß :p
sollte es nicht freigeschaltet werden dann bitte unter diesem pfad einfügen

AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Milfylicious

Note no mod was used in the game

savegame all unlocked image gallery scene gallery
have fun :p
if it is not activated, please insert it under this path

AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Milfylicious

Last edited:

tagraves15

Dec 27, 2021
Anybody else get an exception thrown while the girls are talking at the pool?

Python:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 11693, in script
    if lindapool == "no":
  File "game/script.rpy", line 11693, in <module>
    if lindapool == "no":
NameError: name 'lindapool' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    if lindapool == "no":
  File "Milfylicious\Milfylicious-0.19-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2115, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "Milfylicious\Milfylicious-0.19-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1092, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "Milfylicious\Milfylicious-0.19-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1085, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
    if lindapool == "no":

MRMIdAS2k

Mar 21, 2018
Anybody else get an exception thrown while the girls are talking at the pool?

Python:

While running game code:
    if lindapool == "no":
    if lindapool == "no":

Full traceback:
    if lindapool == "no":
  File "Milfylicious\Milfylicious-0.19-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2115, in execute
  File "Milfylicious\Milfylicious-0.19-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1092, in py_eval
  File "Milfylicious\Milfylicious-0.19-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1085, in py_eval_bytecode
    if lindapool == "no":
Yep. same for me.

Code:

While running game code:
    if lindapool == "no":
    if lindapool == "no":

Full traceback:
    if lindapool == "no":
  File "D:\MIdAS\Milfylicious-0 19-pc\Milfylicious-0.19-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2115, in execute
  File "D:\MIdAS\Milfylicious-0 19-pc\Milfylicious-0.19-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1092, in py_eval
  File "D:\MIdAS\Milfylicious-0 19-pc\Milfylicious-0.19-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1085, in py_eval_bytecode
    if lindapool == "no":

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Milfylicious 0.19
Fri Aug  4 03:49:16 2023

Rolento95

Jul 12, 2017
Milfylicious [v0.19] [Maximus]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:

- - - PIXELDRAIN
you are life saver dude with all that compression i start like you god bless you

robertfierce

Donor
Nov 13, 2017
What a breath of fresh air. Great game, full on harem, fantastic models, voice acting is there, animations are pretty good, renders are top notch, no puzzles no time wasting no nonsense, just good story and plenty of H scenes. I'm impressed! I hope the MC gets to hire 1-2 more staff and has to deal with at least a couple of spies that try to infiltrate his business maybe he can use his newly acquired skills to make one of them turn and work for him instead. Who knows, maybe even get a cousin in the family business ;) doesn't even have to be his cousin, can be his lawyer or bodyguard's. Oh and here's an idea, a rival company run by a very hot milf and her henchwomen try to partner with him and his lawyers and we get the option to fool around in their company too from the secretary all the way to the top floor boss :D

Just finished the game earlier and It's already stuck with me now haha.
I'm definitely subbing to this.

Reactions: Maximus14

Silv04

Oct 2, 2021
story mode of the aunt*

-i thought her story happened years ago but it seems it just happened when the main character(her nephew) started inheriting the inheritance of his uncle. in the next update we'll probably see MC and her videocalling or filming

HerkkuPeukku

Jul 12, 2023
I don't know what the hell dev is thinking when he brings the story of the aunt into this game. It doesn't fit in any way with the harem game. If this has fixed the one flaw which was the Game Over choices, then let's replace it with Auntie's camgirl crap. If I can't tolerate other men around women when I'm a harem player in life and blood, then why the fuck would I want to share women on camera. I have to hit the ignore button a second time. Fuck when a dev can't make a game for his target audience. Harem players don't share women in any form. NOT physically or through the camera.

The other thing that pissed me off is the conversation between mom, aunt and Linda at the pool. Everyone else except Linda thinks they get to fuck some random fucking guy. It was pretty close that I hadn't already pressed X and quit the game.

The third grievance was the mother's behaviour after the MC fucked Linda in front of them. As if the fucking cow owned Linda. If they start fucking behind MC's back then the game ends right there. It's no longer a harem game even then. When it's not even now, when that fucking aunt is sharing herself on camera with other men. I don't give a fuck to hear the history of Mum and Linda. Nor do I care to see their future sessions about the two of them. At many points the game ends and is deleted from the computer. This was a pretty low touch when the aunt starts being a fucking camera whore.

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
I don't know what the hell dev is thinking when he brings the story of the aunt into this game. It doesn't fit in any way with the harem game. If this has fixed the one flaw which was the Game Over choices, then let's replace it with Auntie's camgirl crap. If I can't tolerate other men around women when I'm a harem player in life and blood, then why the fuck would I want to share women on camera. I have to hit the ignore button a second time. Fuck when a dev can't make a game for his target audience. Harem players don't share women in any form. NOT physically or through the camera.

The other thing that pissed me off is the conversation between mom, aunt and Linda at the pool. Everyone else except Linda thinks they get to fuck some random fucking guy. It was pretty close that I hadn't already pressed X and quit the game.

The third grievance was the mother's behaviour after the MC fucked Linda in front of them. As if the fucking cow owned Linda. If they start fucking behind MC's back then the game ends right there. It's no longer a harem game even then. When it's not even now, when that fucking aunt is sharing herself on camera with other men. I don't give a fuck to hear the history of Mum and Linda. Nor do I care to see their future sessions about the two of them. At many points the game ends and is deleted from the computer. This was a pretty low touch when the aunt starts being a fucking camera whore.
You are missing some crucial informations:
1. The talk between the girls by the pool is part of Linda's plan to make both girls just playthings in the MC's hands;
2. The camshow is just a decoy, Kendra only THINKS that she is stripping for strangers, in reality, she is stripping for Lisa (the lawyer) who needs to check if her body is good enough for her Lord and Master;
3. The mother's behaviour is totally normal given the situation, Linda is her friend and her son is merciless banging her, I would be pretty upset too.

Harem game doesn't mean that we only see the MC with the women, but we see also what the women do without the MC being there.

4.40 star(s) 168 Votes