HerkkuPeukku

Jul 12, 2023
You are missing some crucial informations:
1. The talk between the girls by the pool is part of Linda's plan to make both girls just playthings in the MC's hands;
2. The camshow is just a decoy, Kendra only THINKS that she is stripping for strangers, in reality, she is stripping for Lisa (the lawyer) who needs to check if her body is good enough for her Lord and Master;
3. The mother's behaviour is totally normal given the situation, Linda is her friend and her son is merciless banging her, I would be pretty upset too.

Harem game doesn't mean that we only see the MC with the women, but we see also what the women do without the MC being there.
1. I didn't forget. I said "everyone else thinks so except linda" As a Harem player, that also hurts my ears.
2. I don't give a fuck if there's a president. A camera whore is always a camera whore. Eats the hell out of the game and I don't give a shit after that. Same thing as in point one. Thinks there's a random guy. Not so. Doesn't improve the situation at all.
3. Linda is her slave or sexfriend and that's one of the reasons to quit the game. The worst lesbian shit is within the family, then comes LI and finally random.

Last edited:

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
1. I didn't forget. I said "everyone else thinks so except linda" As a Haarlem player, that also hurts my ears.
2. I don't give a fuck if there's a president. A camera whore is always a camera whore. Eats the hell out of the game and I don't give a shit after that. Same thing as in point one. Thinks there's a random guy. Not so. Doesn't improve the situation at all.
3. Linda is her slave or sexfriend and that's one of the reasons to quit the game. The worst lesbian shit is within the family, then comes LI and finally random.
I believe we are playing two different games then, because all of this you are saying, I don't find it.

DickMcFuck

Aug 13, 2019
1. I didn't forget. I said "everyone else thinks so except linda" As a Harem player, that also hurts my ears.
em5.gif

Reactions: Maximus14

DJ115

Jan 1, 2023
I really like this game, we all get into the action right away, and time to think once we understand why we're here, it's already too late, we've taken a liking to this somewhat crazy mansion in the good meaning of the term

Last edited:

privitude

Jun 26, 2017
The shift in character is extremely jarring. Complete takes away from the immersive "fantasy by proxy" that has made the game so good. And it looks like there's 2-3 more chapters of this before returning to the main story? That's disappointing.

privitude

Jun 26, 2017
If I can't tolerate other men around women
Bro. Until they're your women it's not for you to "tolerate." And the aunt is not yet your woman.

I'm a harem player in life and blood
OW! Damn! I cringed so hard I chipped a tooth! fuck!

Fuck when a dev can't make a game for his target audience.
Who says you're his target audience?

Harem players don't share women in any form. NOT physically or through the camera.
OH SHIT! I missed the last meeting of the international harem players association where we all got together to decide that!

It's not a fraternal brotherhood. It's a bunch of unassociated perverts who beat off to fantasy story games about banging a bunch of chicks. I'm fairly certain there's enough of a spectrum there to encompass guys who are into exhibitionism.

The other thing that pissed me off is the conversation between mom, aunt and Linda at the pool. Everyone else except Linda thinks they get to fuck some random fucking guy.
...as opposed to the blood relative that they raised from a baby? Yea. Imagine those crazy bitches not immediately thinking they were going to fuck him. Don't they know the rules of these games?

Seriously, as hot as the premise is, is not unrealistic enough for you yet? You know they're all going to end up fucking the MC anyway. It's BETTER if there's at least a few characters that you have to put in some actual seduction. It's not really a conquest if it's all handed to you on a platter.

The third grievance was the mother's behaviour after the MC fucked Linda in front of them. As if the fucking cow owned Linda.
She owned the house that she invited her friend over that was now fucking her son. Normal women would find that alarming.

Have you ever actually met a normal woman?

If they start fucking behind MC's back then the game ends right there.
Yea no sane man would want to watch two hot chicks with huge tits going at it. pffft so gay.

It's no longer a harem game even then.
You keep using that word...I don't think it means what you think it means.

Dude literally has a mansion full of women dying to cater to his every desire. That's a harem. If you're freaking out because a couple of women you're going to be fucking might be revving each other's engines when you're not around, that's not a harem player thing, that's a you thing.

As much as I hate NTR content, there's "ugh, I don't get the appeal, I'm going to stay away from games with that tag" and there's "OMFG I HATE THAT SHIT AND I NEED TO TELL EVERYONE THAT I HATE THAT SHIT SO THAT THEY KNOW THAT I HATE THAT SHIT." You kinda of sound like the people who scream about how horrible homosexuality is so that no one suspects the "special magazine" collection you have.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
I'm not sure I noticed anything different in this update. Though I did end on the same
story mode screen as others... Anyway...

I did enjoy playing it... Especially with such Gorgeous women.

One favor.

If the updates are going to be small like this, then maybe someone could develop an
update patch? Seems like that would be pretty small rather than downloading
4.5Gb every other month.

Anyway.. Just rambling...

Cheers!

Morho

May 16, 2023
Fake harem game? Are mc girls whores/ cam whores atc? As i readed or we can avoid this?

HerkkuPeukku

Jul 12, 2023
Fake harem game? Are mc girls whores/ cam whores atc? As i readed or we can avoid this?
The game ended when the aunt undressed in front of the camera and just for the fucking money. So it perfectly qualifies as a whore if you start sharing your body for money. We don't know yet how much of that shit is coming. Someone claims to have Linda on the line, but there's nothing to suggest that yet. Still, the idea of a camera whore makes me sick. I really wouldn't touch this game if the situation is that aunt is a camgirl whore. Talk about harem, but that shit completely destroys the whole idea.

EDIT: Oh and nothing is avoidable. Linda is apparently also the mother's FWB or slave and that also destroys the harem game idea. Aunt is a camera whore.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
The game ended when the aunt undressed in front of the camera and just for the fucking money. So it perfectly qualifies as a whore if you start sharing your body for money. We don't know yet how much of that shit is coming. Someone claims to have Linda on the line, but there's nothing to suggest that yet. Still, the idea of a camera whore makes me sick. I really wouldn't touch this game if the situation is that aunt is a camgirl whore. Talk about harem, but that shit completely destroys the whole idea.

EDIT: Oh and nothing is avoidable. Linda is apparently also the mother's FWB or slave and that also destroys the harem game idea. Aunt is a camera whore.
You do realize that this is basically a Visual Novel based on an actual book? It will be pretty linear and I would not expect too much to be avoidable... just my take on it.
You can check the first 3-4 pages on this thread where the book author and the Dev make contact and he gets the go ahead to do this. Too many links to post here but here is the actual book, if you are interested.

Enjoy! :>)

Reactions: JulianRGray

DickMcFuck

Aug 13, 2019
You do realize that this is basically a Visual Novel based on an actual book? It will be pretty linear and I would not expect too much to be avoidable... just my take on it.
You can check the first 3-4 pages on this thread where the book author and the Dev make contact and he gets the go ahead to do this. Too many links to post here but here is the actual book, if you are interested.

Enjoy! :>)
judging by the way he acted so far i am certain he doesnt want to realize anything, he made up his mind and is here to shittalk as much as possible.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
They are quite good erotic novels (the Books) if you ask me, if you like to read, I totally encourage you to give them a try.
and sorry, if someone, states his opinion like this person, ok!, his opinion and his taste,
a reply is important as people which want to gauge out if the VN is worth playing, easyly could get a wrong Idea.
Edit: let's turn our atterntion to much more Interesting things , What is wrong with outfit Nº2? or why like people more outfit Nº3 ?? ;)

4.40 star(s) 172 Votes