AlFi5

Jul 13, 2023
That dude certainly needs to drink a cup of tea, but he isn't wrong about the exclusivity in a harem. Even using the actual definition of the word and considering the origins, a harem is a form of sexual subjugation. Harems were usually guarded by eunuchs in actual seclusion and suffices to say, they were not allowed to touch each other. This is also the case in contemporary media, including and most common in AVNs where you usually get a choice if you want to allow the women to be with each other.

As for the book, this is a visual novel so it's understandable to expect to make some choices and have some control over the story. Otherwise, there's the "kinetic novel" type.

AkaQ

May 23, 2022
I was with impression that the camshow was just a ruse to save the aunt. I think "The Director" is probably Nicole or Lisa. Also the video would not be shared... They even ask for Aunty to speak about the protag, like they were testing her for the harem. Doesn't that make sense?

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I was with impression that the camshow was just a ruse to save the aunt. I think "The Director" is probably Nicole or Lisa. Also the video would not be shared... They even ask for Aunty to speak about the protag, like they were testing her for the harem. Doesn't that make sense?
Yeah, I thought that was fairly obvious. I'm guessing Linda set it up from the get go to help her. As you said, them asking about the MC is a dead giveaway.

HerkkuPeukku

Jul 12, 2023
True, it was a way to get the aunt back on her feet, but it was the wrong way. How hard is it to give straight fucking money to someone else. You can't, when you have to be a camgirl whore to get money. Fucking bullshit. I won't believe it until I see a picture of it. Here, if anywhere, dev's word is not to be trusted. It's been seen a thousand times, they promise one thing and do another. It's nobody's fault but those shitty liars. But others get to bear the fruit of it once the trust is gone. So aunt is still a camgirl whore and that won't change unless there is proof.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
True, it was a way to get the aunt back on her feet, but it was the wrong way. How hard is it to give straight fucking money to someone else. You can't, when you have to be a camgirl whore to get money. Fucking bullshit. I won't believe it until I see a picture of it. Here, if anywhere, dev's word is not to be trusted. It's been seen a thousand times, they promise one thing and do another. It's nobody's fault but those shitty liars. But others get to bear the fruit of it once the trust is gone. So aunt is still a camgirl whore and that won't change unless there is proof.
You need to chill the fuck off!

It's blatantly obvious for anyone with at least 3 working braincells that it's just gonna stay in the Family so stop your damn whining about it or just move on to the next game.....

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
The MC does not have full access to the assets of what he inherited. I am pretty sure if he goes over the financials of the estate, then he would notice money being sent to his aunt and get curious as to why. There would be a lot of questions raised that really do not need to be raised. Doing the cam show for now is a way to save the aunt and feel her out as to if she would or would not mind being with the MC.

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
calm yourself. :WeSmart:

Reactions: leg28
4.40 star(s) 172 Votes