-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
missing images during Sophia Rachel shop scene...Help?
I'm assuming you're using a mod, because I played this unmodded and didn't have any issues with missing images during that or any later scenes. In that case, I would reach out to the modder for assistance, because the images are all in the standard version of the game.

HERUTHEFALCON

Mar 13, 2018
I'm assuming you're using a mod, because I played this unmodded and didn't have any issues with missing images during that or any later scenes. In that case, I would reach out to the modder for assistance, because the images are all in the standard version of the game.
Yes,I am using the walkthrough mod. Let me delete it and start over,I will update if this works

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Quaszog55

Oct 4, 2017
That scene has been restored to the original in the latest version.
Not sure, Old saves still didn't work in 0.24 from that scene and neither did roll back... Maybe something was changed more drastically. Might just do to need a restart.

Yeah well starting the script from way back, did the trick...

Last edited:

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
Not sure, Old saves still didn't work in 0.24 from that scene and neither did roll back... Maybe something was changed more drastically. Might just do to need a restart.

Yeah well starting the script from way back, did the trick...
My save from 0.23 right before the scene works just fine.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Quaszog55

HERUTHEFALCON

Mar 13, 2018
Update

The issue still persists even with a fresh reinstall without mods...Damn shame

HERUTHEFALCON

Mar 13, 2018
Did you load a save that have been used with the mod? That can sometime screw up the save.
Yes,I realised i fucked up when the issue reappeared again and i had to go to Appdata and delete the saves as well.

I was out of ideas until i decided to install version 0.25 this time as i was on version 0.24 and only used the update only patch and its working now.

I guess there is a compatibility problem with the update Patch itself and with KoGa3 's mod(Lovely mod by the way).

Reactions: HornyyPussy

Vicho75

Aug 24, 2022
Yes,I realised i fucked up when the issue reappeared again and i had to go to Appdata and delete the saves as well.

I was out of ideas until i decided to install version 0.25 this time as i was on version 0.24 and only used the update only patch and its working now.

I guess there is a compatibility problem with the update Patch itself and with KoGa3 's mod(Lovely mod by the way).
Man, you can't expect a mod to be compatible with all future versions of the game. Unless it is an extraordinarily well created mod, they are only compatible with the version of the game in which they are designed to work and only that one.

Reactions: HERUTHEFALCON

HERUTHEFALCON

Mar 13, 2018
Man, you can't expect a mod to be compatible with all future versions of the game. Unless it is an extraordinarily well created mod, they are only compatible with the version of the game in which they are designed to work and only that one.
Right, If i only knew that when i downloaded v0.24 a month ago, Lesson Learnt.

Reactions: Vicho75

AMRFTY

Jun 28, 2023
Big oof. On one hand, I want to review this game now because I believe people need to know how fun this game can be. On the other hand, I’m still holding out hoping the dev can increase clarity on how this game wants to comes across. This is a good visual novel, if it’s your thing. It’s just more sex-focused than anything and that’s alright. All I’m hoping for is that the dev makes more conscious choices for his game. This could be even more fun!

Reviewwww is upppp

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That’s all I got, wishing dev the best. There is serious effort put into this game, I just hope it gets more focused on it’s strengths.

4.40 star(s) 172 Votes