dreas

Feb 8, 2018
going with 4. though I like the colour of 5 but to me it has to much of a plastic feel in the top so 4 wins out.

Babooshkayaya

May 14, 2024
The graphics look good so far, but I don't see any choices so no idea why I have to click anything if my choice isn't needed? The game isn't offering any choice or even confirmation of anything. You just click to the next page......

Disappointed in that aspect. Plus the MC is, as with many AVNs, pretty wimpy who simply waits for women to tell him what to do, or suggest. I don't like Simp Sims

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Finished the rest of the accumulated updates, better as always 1000179232.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As for the story itself, I like how some women are jealous, it would be funny to watch, for even more tension... shit, Mc's sister is obliged to punish,:mad::LOL: it is clear that that hungry bitch who is missing a hard dick, but before that, it would be the best interesting if Mc fucks his sister's friend thereby proving that he does not have a micropenis, then she will be even more humiliated by the fact that she didn’t get a hard dick again :ROFLMAO:

In general, an excellent update and for the future, apparently 0.27 is already close Maximus14 (y):sneaky:

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
As for the story itself, I like how some women are jealous, it would be funny to watch, for even more tension...
I agree with you; the topic of jealousy among LIs is neglected by the developers, almost criminally. Yes, that is exactly what "adds spice to the soup"!!!

shit, Mc's sister is obliged to punish,:mad::LOL: it is clear that that hungry bitch who is missing a hard dick, but before that, it would be the best interesting if Mc fucks his sister's friend thereby proving that he does not have a micropenis, then she will be even more humiliated by the fact that she didn’t get a hard dick again :ROFLMAO:
Please, please Maximus14, live out your dark side here to the fullest. I would love to see the girlfriend, after a fuck, enthusiastically tell the MC's sister what an amazing cock her brother has and how he knows how to use it. I want to see THAT face on her face then.:devilish:

4.40 star(s) 172 Votes