doggnash

Feb 20, 2020
What's the point of doing survey if you don't follow the mainstream public opinion (63% vs 37%)?
You still change that to be less hot...
I mean, this is your game, you can do whatever you want. So, you can just cut this kind of survey.

1707637226468.png

From the beginning of this game, I have been a constant supporter. At first, I was pleasantly surprised; within a few updates, already had fun with all the girls, then I throught maybe moving on to different harem idea in each update.
Then, seeing the introduction of the mother and aunt characters with their unique and exquisite art, I was truly amazed. I must admit, at that time, I believed this was the best adult game I had ever supported.

However, after the introduction of the mother and aunt, the game started to drag, keep holding the horse, just like any other game. This time, it went beyond mere holdings; there was a complete rewrite, and the relationship with the mother deteriorated even further.

I believe perhaps 37% of people might still appreciate this arrangement, but I am part of the majority, the 63% who do not. I regret to say that I am ceasing my support. I will simply wait here for the free content updates. That way, I won't have any say in the matter anymore.

Lastly, I hope the game continues to improve.

Last edited:

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
What's the point of doing survey if you don't follow the mainstream public opinion (63% vs 37%)?
You still change that to be less hot...
I mean, this is your game, you can do whatever you want. So, you can just cut this kind of survey.

View attachment 3344932

From the beginning of this game, I have been a constant supporter. At first, I was pleasantly surprised; within a few updates, already had fun with all the girls, then I throught maybe moving on to different harem idea in each update.
Then, seeing the introduction of the mother and aunt characters with their unique and exquisite art, I was truly amazed. I must admit, at that time, I believed this was the best adult game I had ever supported.

However, after the introduction of the mother and aunt, the game started to drag, keep holding the horse, just like any other game. This time, it went beyond mere holdings; there was a complete rewrite, and the relationship with the mother deteriorated even further.

I believe perhaps 37% of people might still appreciate this arrangement, but I am part of the majority, the 63% who do not. I regret to say that I am ceasing my support. I will simply wait here for the free content updates. That way, I won't have any say in the matter anymore.

Lastly, I hope the game continues to improve.
I thought most people want to change due to survey. I am not the fan of the change. Now I don't know why the Dev change the scene or the purpose of survey is meaningless.

Reactions: doggnash and MixQQ
4.30 star(s) 175 Votes