Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Last edited:

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
One question has this returned to the original flow, or is still in the panels?

To be completely honest, since those panels started I don't feel any motivation to play this anymore. To each it's own, that simply breaks the flow of the story, is annoying and feels completely disconnected to the original game.

The Dev asked me for feedback a while ago, I simply couldn't do it. I was so angry and disillusioned that I wouldn't be fair. This used to be something that I couldn't wait to play, now, meh... Sorry if I am being too direct, but it is what I feel.

The story is gone. If all you are looking for is sex scenes with MILFs I think you get what you want. I was actually liking the story, now there's none.

I'll be around hoping it comes back, or, that I forget how good this was and can accept this crap now.

Peace :(

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

To be completely honest, since those panels started I don't feel any motivation to play this anymore. To each it's own, that simply breaks the flow of the story, is annoying and feels completely disconnected to the original game.

The Dev asked me for feedback a while ago, I simply couldn't do it. I was so angry and disillusioned that I wouldn't be fair. This used to be something that I couldn't wait to play, now, meh... Sorry if I am being too direct, but it is what I feel.

The story is gone. If all you are looking for is sex scenes with MILFs I think you get what you want. I was actually liking the story, now there's none.

I'll be around hoping it comes back, or, that I forget how good this was and can accept this crap now.

Still the same ole stuff.

No idea what happened to the decent plot and why the dev turned it into yet another generic incest game.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022

The panels are just where you want the story to go is the way I take it, and lets you know which paths are still open.

Reactions: MikeOG

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
The panels are just where you want the story to go is the way I take it, and lets you know which paths are still open.
No flow. No real story. Just small pieces to have sex scenes without any story advancement.

I'd rather this was abandoned than turned into this...

It's like a TV-Show at mid season, when they don't want to further the plot and make episodes with zero content, just to fill the spot.

While this goes on, I don't think I'll bother play it. I'll only get angry.

Still the same ole stuff.

No idea what happened to the decent plot and why the dev turned it into yet another generic incest game.
Yep. I like incest, when it makes sense, this one no longer does. It's as you say, generic. Annoying and pointless.

And to think it had such a great story, great characters. Awesome assets. Now, couldn't care less. I hope this turns well for the Dev, that turning a winner into a filler, makes him happy.

TsubameYui

Nov 2, 2022
Changelog says the Rachel/Sophia boutique scene was changed, but has no details. What was changed about it, and why? Got a long backlog to get through before I can load up an old save to check it out.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
No flow. No real story. Just small pieces to have sex scenes without any story advancement.

I'd rather this was abandoned than turned into this...

It's like a TV-Show at mid season, when they don't want to further the plot and make episodes with zero content, just to fill the spot.

While this goes on, I don't think I'll bother play it. I'll only get angry.

Yep. I like incest, when it makes sense, this one no longer does. It's as you say, generic. Annoying and pointless.

And to think it had such a great story, great characters. Awesome assets. Now, couldn't care less. I hope this turns well for the Dev, that turning a winner into a filler, makes him happy.

Bro, this is the first time I have to disagree with you. Of course, everyone has their own opinion and criticism, but wishing “I'd rather this was abandoned” is a bad idea, bro. this game is good because it has high-quality renders and sexual adventure connections with rich environments, the story is just beginning and Maximus is only advancing its story, of course initially besides fucking, we don’t see the plot yet, but I’m sure it will be soon in the future, just give chance, over the year the game has become less popular for harem and for beautiful sex scenes, it will be more interesting later. (y) :)

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Yeah, fuck those who like the way it is, they shouldn't matter because if you don't like something that shouldn't exist.
:FacePalm:
Yeah, because me wishing it, makes it so.

If you like a broken up story that used to be awesome and now is NOTHING, more power to you... I hope that there are thousands like you that will make this decision by the Dev a GREAT one.

Now, will this be so because I wished it? Are you happier? Can we be strangers to each other again? Yes? Thanks.

Peace :/

Bro, this is the first time I have to disagree with you. Of course, everyone has their own opinion and criticism, but wishing “I'd rather this was abandoned” is a bad idea, bro. this game is good because it has high-quality renders and sexual adventure connections with rich environments, the story is just beginning and Maximus is only advancing its story, of course initially besides fucking, we don’t see the plot yet, but I’m sure it will be soon in the future, just give chance, over the year the game has become less popular for harem and for beautiful sex scenes, it will be more interesting later. (y) :)
I have given it the chance, 3 or 4 updates. This panels thing has broken the story into pieces that make no sense. That don't even connect with each other. Are like 4 different stories running amok. It completely turned the game into a bad caricature of what it was. Now, it's an incest parody, auntie prostitutes herself and her sister. The mother gets suddenly sex crazed by the son. The others I don't even remember or care anymore. Those stories are now running in different directions with no connection to each other and in different timelines.

There's no plot anymore. What you have are pretexts for sexual scenes and nothing else. NOTHING at all.

You want me to trust in a Dev that does this? Why? Are you that desperate for sex scenes with MILFs? Because now, there's nothing else here. Everything is gone.

He had the chance. Now I understand why he was so in need of feedback. He was killing his game and wanted to be told it was OK.

Well, for this player, it was NOT OK. It is no longer a game, should be put into the cartoons or animations section.

So, yeah, I'd rather he was honest, say he no longer wanted to continue the project and would be using the assets to make a fuck milfs buffet instead. Because that's what he did. If that is what you want from this... sure, go ahead. Eat all you want.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Yeah, because me wishing it, makes it so.

If you like a broken up story that used to be awesome and now is NOTHING, more power to you... I hope that there are thousands like you that will make this decision by the Dev a GREAT one.

Now, will this be so because I wished it? Are you happier? Can we be strangers to each other again? Yes? Thanks.

I have given it the chance, 3 or 4 updates. This panels thing has broken the story into pieces that make no sense. That don't even connect with each other. Are like 4 different stories running amok. It completely turned the game into a bad caricature of what it was. Now, it's an incest parody, auntie prostitutes herself and her sister. The mother gets suddenly sex crazed by the son. The others I don't even remember or care anymore. Those stories are now running in different directions with no connection to each other and in different timelines.

There's no plot anymore. What you have are pretexts for sexual scenes and nothing else. NOTHING at all.

You want me to trust in a Dev that does this? Why? Are you that desperate for sex scenes with MILFs? Because now, there's nothing else here. Everything is gone.

He had the chance. Now I understand why he was so in need of feedback. He was killing his game and wanted to be told it was OK.

Well, for this player, it was NOT OK. It is no longer a game, should be put into the cartoons or animations section.

So, yeah, I'd rather he was honest, say he no longer wanted to continue the project and would be using the assets to make a fuck milfs buffet instead. Because that's what he did. If that is what you want from this... sure, go ahead. Eat all you want.

Have to admit I'm a bit with the others here. I'm also not happy with the game story "progress". But saying it should not exist ("abandoned") because you don't like it is imo not good. I bet you would get very very angry if a dude says the same in the GH thread...

4.30 star(s) 175 Votes