Christ P Bacon

Jul 4, 2018
heh, at least we don't live at mc father mansion stealing his harem like that abandonded vn
is this the same dev that develop the game?

• Haha
Reactions: MikeOG

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
Am I the only one who noticed that they removed a big portion of a scene involving the MC's mother from the previous release? She is the hottest woman in the game yet most all of her content is dick teasing and nip slips.

Reactions: shamtiiomi

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
Of, I felt that this uptade ruined the game, I will copy my review to point out the reason.

"...we are introduced what for me it's one of the stronget points of this game: Rachel, the Mom character. At first she seems to be a normal typical mom character, but then we start to see her true self, she is a very lustful and bossy woman who enjoys see her son fucking hot Milfs. Why this is so different? Because we have a ton mom characters that take forever to accept the initiative of the player, but not she... she is a breath of fresh air on the genre... That culminates in what I felt whas the BEST scene on the game, the boutique scene. For those who haven't played, basically she bosses her friend to do her son in front of her. A scene so well done that single handedly convinced me "ok this is the best erotic game I've ever played. "

Ok but why my rating is so low?

Because that was BEFORE the 0.24 update...

Remember that scene which I said was the best? Well, the developer felt it was too rushed, than he made a poll to change, and then the marjority of the patrons(63%) voted to don't change it. Okay... Thank you, patrons.

And what the Dev did? Changed anyway, changed for a rushed(irony, I know) scene, in which the mom simply let her friend do her son and got out the room. Want to hear more irony? The new scene felt 10 times more out of the place than before. "Please come here and fuck my son I will gladly get out of the room and hear it" Wtf? Then we have the rest of the update, that it is basically a lot of boring flahbacks, a boring scene that would be much, MUCH better if the mom would be the same as before(the car scene) and then a good scene that introduces a rivarly that no one asked for.... "
Whoa wait, so he polled patrons BEFORE he changed it. Then after they voted against the change, he changed it anyway. Now he's created a NEW poll asking if people enjoyed the change that they already told him they didn't want?
Trying to understand the complete situation that's lead to the downfall of this once great game.

MixQQ

Sep 8, 2019
Whoa wait, so he polled patrons BEFORE he changed it. Then after they voted against the change, he changed it anyway. Now he's created a NEW poll asking if people enjoyed the change that they already told him they didn't want?
Trying to understand the complete situation that's lead to the downfall of this once great game.
yea, most people (63%) don't want him to change that scene, but he did that anyway. No idea why he make another poll

Chris_Prat

May 19, 2017
It could have been better watch how Rachel leaves Sophia and MC on their own and then she spies them not so hidden in the corner (maybe touching herself a little) when MC discovers she's there and they look to each other eyes with Sophia knowing nothing... For me it's a bit more hot and it meets better with Rachel's role as mother who wants to be tempted but has regrets yet...

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I'm so torn on wanting to try this or not, the renders look great and well... I love MILFs. However, I've been reading that apparently the story has been broken into four different panels. Not 100% sure what that entails, but apparently it's four separate stories that don't really connect, and potentially don't even follow the same timeline either. To me, coherency and flow is important when I'm reading, if you break the story into separate parts, I find that most of the time it ruins the flow, and often times the coherency of the story too. (This is a big reason I'm not a sandbox game fan, and rarely try them)

I might still give it a try in the future, but considering this was on my must try list at one point, and now I'm skeptical and torn on trying it or not, definitely sucks.

Wishing you luck regardless if I end up trying it or not though, it's a good looking game if nothing else. ;)

gabrielmarxs

Mar 2, 2018
I agree with a bunch of people here. This was one of the best games of the last year or so, but when the story derailed into generic incest content, I stopped playing it. It has now a bunch of female perspective scenes, a whole scene where a LI is alone thinking to herself in a long monologue, so different from the pace and quality of the first half of the game.

(This is a minor thing, I feel like a lot of people doesn't care about that, but shifting perspective from the male protagonist to a LI is a major turn off for me, even more when there scenes where the protagonist is not involved at all)

It looks like the story is going back to the main plot? I didn't play the two or three latest updates. But seeing the reaction to it makes me want to wait more. I hope the dev changes things for the better. I hope he sees this criticism with a open mind.

(It reminds me of Take Over downfall)

yuboki

Apr 23, 2020
Do you like the new version of the Sophia scene at the boutique in the 0.24 update? - everyone can vote
You ignored the results of the first poll, what's the point of making another?

Was nice to be back in the mansion. It was pretty short unfortunately. Hopefully, the dev can avoid unnecessarily remaking scenes and we get more of the good stuff.

binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
Original scene was better, not a fan of the panel delivery system, and the alternate costume view seems like a waste of time. Its over-used, and like a moron I kept clicking it thinking there would be a good one, but its just cheap whore outfits from the 99 cent rack and did nothing for me. (Edit: And the ones that scroll bottom to top? More annoying than anything, kind of slow, and can't click through). Your mileage may vary.

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
in my opinion the old scene gives more to the player and to the backgroound story of rachel than this one,this game is a total 5 stars only for the renderrs ,the script is lacking any future continuity and the future lack of pregnancy [ i dont care if is presence in the game]but that only take 1 1\2 star the presentation in 4 parts is not common bad isnt good either,
when this first come out i was shcoked by quality and models not so much about the script itself,now with this update i thinking the linear kinda kinetic leaves a sadly bitterness in the mouth and a felling of "is a sahme ,this could be the best milf's game of all "

onknight

Feb 8, 2019
I know a lot of people are saying that the game is gone off course. I completely disagree. Yes there is a little incest in the game.
But let's be honest this isn't his mother his father remarried. So really it's minor. I wish we would have had a little more time in the mansion. I do like the writing of this some people might not and that's their opinion that's for the remaking of any characters I prefer the original version. But I still enjoy this series and will continue to support it.

JKRollin'

Dec 3, 2021
Is Rachel Bipolar or what? in instance her behavior changes like all the time.(we all know in near future shes gonna bend a knee in front of MC)and kendra is playing with MC like some kind of Boy-toy no matter how many dominant points Mc has, he's just putty in kendras hands o_O :rolleyes:

onknight

Feb 8, 2019
Is Rachel Bipolar or what? in instance her behavior changes like all the time.(we all know in near future shes gonna bend a knee in front of MC)and kendra is playing with MC like some kind of Boy-toy no matter how many dominant points Mc has, he's just putty in kendras hands o_O :rolleyes:
You can see that too eh lol it still fun to see it
But I agree he needs to Get Kendra under control.
I'm Looking forward to his next visit home I want to see how long Rachel can hold out ..
cause we all know Kendra giving up next time he's home
as for as for the mansion you can see Anna's jealousy building
He's going to need to handle that shortly

• Wow
Reactions: JKRollin'
4.30 star(s) 175 Votes