gotmy223

Jun 4, 2017
Some people feel that the game has gone off course do the inclusion of his stepmother and step-aunt
As possible conquests. I don't feel that way I just feel it adds to the intrigue
But to each his own
I don't think the incest is the issue. I think the issue is how poorly done it has been up to this point.

For me, the story now reads like one of those romance novels that women buy from the grocery store. Too much inner monologue. I feel like the dev is trying to show off his exotic literary skills, and as a result has killed the story. Rachel and Kendra are simply poorly written characters (especially Rachel). Not to mention that the switch to Story Mode has hurt the pacing of the story, and as a result the development of the MC.

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
Well, that's a pretty ringing endorsement. But question. Does this have a redhead MILF? It may seem arbitrary but it's pretty important to me. :sneaky:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The one on the right is the MC's mother, she has no sexual content right now, the only scene that could be defined as such has been scrapped from the latest update for some unknown reason.

• Sad
Reactions: allanl9020142

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The one on the right is the MC's mother, she has no sexual content right now, the only scene that could be defined as such has been scrapped from the latest update for some unknown reason.
Too cruel. :(

I think it is mandatory that 99 percent of all AVN's have at least 1 redhead in them.
Wise words.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Another great update Maximus14!
Kendra was such a naughty jinx. I love it! Simply can't wait to MC visit her in the next weekend :love:
It's good to be back to the Masion. And the welcome from our lovely girls couldn't be better. Loved see Ana jealousy, this add such spicy taste to the harem, Hope to see more of the girls competing for MC's attention and the naughty things they will come up to step up their game in this new come week of hard work:devilish:.

Keep up, your game is wonderfull(y)

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 175 Votes