McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Just started this vn, some of the renders, have extremely blurry parts, and are making me a little nauseous.

Re-looking at the renders, its as if the skin texture is blurry, or smoothed or something, like wax.
And, all the hair is very very very blurry. As if the hair was doubled-exposed, if you will; like two sets of hair are there, but blended.
Linda's hair for example, is really awful.

Everything else in those renders, are crisp and clean, however.

Linda's face is also extremely blurry in many renders.

Its weird, got blurry arms, but a crisp ring or nails, got blurry head(face+hair), but background and other objects are crisp.

Jul 24, 2023
Dev fucked it up the moment he made that boutique scene, all was good before that point. It makes Rachel's character inconsistent, when MC went back to her house, she's full of control and avoiding those naughty thoughts and all of a sudden, she turned into a horny cougar that going to devour everything. (you know usually a proper game the "mother" is the hardest one to get)

He made Kendra do all that prep just to fuck her nephew and in that boutique scene his mother almost fucks him with no prep, shit goes from 0 to 100, not to mention that Kendra is the wilder of the two it just doesn't make sense. And with that restaurant visit her transformation into a total whore is complete, wtf was that.

But I get it, that's what the majority of people that play these game want, put fucking scene everywhere you get the heart a lot of horny mfs. I mean his page almost reaching 1000 subscribers, it was under 100 when I first subscribed and that was less than a year ago, gaining almost 1k subscribers in a year, not bad.

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
Dev fucked it up the moment he made that boutique scene, all was good before that point. It makes Rachel's character inconsistent, when MC went back to her house, she's full of control and avoiding those naughty thoughts and all of a sudden, she turned into a horny cougar that going to devour everything. (you know usually a proper game the "mother" is the hardest one to get)

He made Kendra do all that prep just to fuck her nephew and in that boutique scene his mother almost fucks him with no prep, shit goes from 0 to 100, not to mention that Kendra is the wilder of the two it just doesn't make sense. And with that restaurant visit her transformation into a total whore is complete, wtf was that.

But I get it, that's what the majority of people that play these game want, put fucking scene everywhere you get the heart a lot of horny mfs. I mean his page almost reaching 1000 subscribers, it was under 100 when I first subscribed and that was less than a year ago, gaining almost 1k subscribers in a year, not bad.
I think it has Racheal showing two sides of her personality. One is remain a lovely mother and other one is a sexual repressed woman. The boutique scene is the consequence of the outburst of her desire. And she wants to hide back her lustful side after that. I understand the game don't show well about development of her personality resulted as inconsistence. Maybe the Dev will add more details of Racheal change or add some of her little inner monologue about feeling towards her son.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
View attachment 3369527

Finally...

Should have listen to the poll on the first time to aviod wasting time and resources.
I was just commenting on another thread where some times it seems dev's try to make their games to cater to wish and whim of people playing instead of telling their story their way. I think if devs stuck to their guns they would get more support in the long run.

Jul 24, 2023
I think it has Racheal showing two sides of her personality. One is remain a lovely mother and other one is a sexual repressed woman. The boutique scene is the consequence of the outburst of her desire. And she wants to hide back her lustful side after that. I understand the game don't show well about development of her personality resulted as inconsistence. Maybe the Dev will add more details of Racheal change or add some of her little inner monologue about feeling towards her son.
I just think it's such a letdown that the dev decided to turn Rachel into a complete slut like it is right now. Now she is paradox, on one hand she's a complete whore like the one in the boutique and restaurant, and on the other hand she's a hypocrite, scolding Kendra when she made those naughty jokes to her nephew acting like she's innocent. If the dev wants to make her a complete slut, why don't make it right in the beginning so it will be consistent throughout the story. Otherwise, he should make a proper story like he did with Kendra. Now it's weird that a complete slut has a proper build up and the "innocent" turn into a complete slut in just one update.

• Haha
Reactions: MikeOG

Dongness

Aug 17, 2017
That was the hottest scene of the game yet, however Rachel being that involved all of a sudden didn't make a lot of sense. Readding the shop scene now is gonna make it more weird considering last chapter had 0 action and barely even any teasing with Rachel.

Oh well here's hoping that you can make more scenes at least or almost as hot as that one in the future.

• Haha
Reactions: MikeOG

madrid3423

Nov 21, 2017
I think the changes made Rachel the same old boring mom character in every adult game. One that needs to be corrupted, and have no sense of their own decision. The old scene showed that Rachel has her own demons and conflicting feeling towards the main character and that really made the game fire.

Feb 15, 2018
I just started and thought does your choices even matter?Seems like you fuck all the women in the end no matter your choices.Just getting a slightly different reactions sometimes but still leading to a sex scene.

4.30 star(s) 175 Votes