MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I don't get why this game is so highly rated, this game is just a plain golden penis and all women worship this dude for no reason like he is some sex god.
Do you really have the right to dictate conditions for other people? everyone likes it differently.

from you it sounds like “Why did he marry this simple girl?:FacePalm::Kappa:

Reactions: Jerk-man

Yugan

Jan 18, 2021
anyone else having an issue with Rachel storyline? just finished the date and started the sleepover part. story mode on Rachel's side keeps going back just before we buy the challenger (rachel story 4) it doesn't start the fifth story.:oops:

Skargaroth

Oct 19, 2020
anyone else having an issue with Rachel storyline? just finished the date and started the sleepover part. story mode on Rachel's side keeps going back just before we buy the challenger (rachel story 4) it doesn't start the fifth story.:oops:
From what I've seen with this you have to do Kendra's story as well, then you can carry on Rachel's where you'll take her out to dinner and tell her about the women at the mansion.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Yugan

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Nahh just saw a game with good models being wasted and going the same route as the WVM which makes people lose brain cells as they play the game, this could even make the dumbest incel feel this is sad.
Ok, and what direction it should take? in your opinion ? what story would have wrote you ??

Reactions: MAGO-DAG

kevcolqaz

Jan 10, 2019
Ok, and what direction it should take? in your opinion ? what story would have wrote you ??
He should have gone deeper when the character has individuality and not some 2bit RPG, and made the game have consequences for each choice that would backfire from one character to another, This seems too forced and the plot could be better than some 3rd grader dream. It more like a pokemon game where you got to catch them all.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: xapican

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
He should have gone deeper when the character has individuality and not some 2bit RPG, and made the game have consequences for each choice that would backfire from one character to another, This seems too forced and the plot could be better than some 3rd grader dream. It more like a pokemon game where you got to catch them all.
Why would anything backfire between the LI's? The whole premise of the game is that they are all literally there just for the MC....

kevcolqaz

Jan 10, 2019
Why would anything backfire between the LI's? The whole premise of the game is that they are all literally there just for the MC....
Thats was the point, I love harem games with a good plot and corruption, but I have no idea what it is, the dev made a game for this dude below. Screenshot 2024-02-23 123449.png

4.30 star(s) 175 Votes