ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I frankly don’t understand the logic of MC’s behavior. or the author got a little confused in the process of writing the script.
if at first, in the scene with Linda, mother and aunt, after sex, MC told Linda that he wanted her to help him seduce his mother and aunt, then in the last update, when his mother was almost harassing him, he turn her down. where is the logic?
if with Linda he behaved like a confident adult, then after the restaurant he blushed and stammered when his mother reminded him about sex with an employee of her store. Where the hell is the logic, author?
Has MC turned from a dominator into a little submissive boy? I don’t believe the one who fucked his mother’s friend in front of mother and aunt, I just don’t believe the person who, in a conversation with his mother in a restaurant, calmly said that the girls were in the mansion for his sexual pleasure. and then starts to blush after mentioning another woman.
don't you think it's illogical to funny?

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
I frankly don’t understand the logic of MC’s behavior. or the author got a little confused in the process of writing the script.
if at first, in the scene with Linda, mother and aunt, after sex, MC told Linda that he wanted her to help him seduce his mother and aunt, then in the last update, when his mother was almost harassing him, he turn her down. where is the logic?
if with Linda he behaved like a confident adult, then after the restaurant he blushed and stammered when his mother reminded him about sex with an employee of her store. Where the hell is the logic, author?
Has MC turned from a dominator into a little submissive boy? I don’t believe the one who fucked his mother’s friend in front of mother and aunt, I just don’t believe the person who, in a conversation with his mother in a restaurant, calmly said that the girls were in the mansion for his sexual pleasure. and then starts to blush after mentioning another woman.
don't you think it's illogical to funny?
I just wonder if supporters ( Patreon) talk the dev into changing the story to their liking instead of letting the dev tell the story their way. I support a few devs but I never intervene in their story. The sole reason I support them as I enjoy the way they tell the story.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ramvivat

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I just wonder if supporters ( Patreon) talk the dev into changing the story to their liking instead of letting the dev tell the story their way. I support a few devs but I never intervene in their story. The sole reason I support them as I enjoy the way they tell the story.
I am not a patron, but if I were a patron, I would not allow myself to interfere in the author’s creative process. It would be complete disrespect on my part to allow such a plot with an illogical development, which I paid for with my own money.

however, there are men in the world who are willing to pay other men for these other men to cuckold them, the men who pay money. if you turn it into slapstick, it's like paying a hitman to kill yourself.

Reactions: divingmedic
4.30 star(s) 175 Votes