Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Finally, a dev with a good taste in music! Loved the Sting cover when meeting Rachel. I'll have to check out more from Fourplay. They're good.

Last edited:
Reactions: MikeOG and xapican

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
I would love to see some scenes where the MC shows off all these ladies with his college friends LOL
I am sure at some point the ladies will want that. If for no other reason than to show everyone how wrong they were with their assumptions of the MC.

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
What the fuck was this update. Why the fuck ruin the game with game over choices. But this update was like playing a different game. So now I'm in the situation that I don't even know if I'll be able to watch the next update. DEV should immediately abandon those game over choices and remove them from this update as well. This game is now completely fucked. I'm also going to correct my previous comment.
You are overreacting. Sit down.

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
What the fuck was this update. Why the fuck ruin the game with game over choices. But this update was like playing a different game. So now I'm in the situation that I don't even know if I'll be able to watch the next update. DEV should immediately abandon those game over choices and remove them from this update as well. This game is now completely fucked. I'm also going to correct my previous comment.
If you don't like the outcome of a choice, rollback and do the other...... It's simple ;)

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
If you don't like the outcome of a choice, rollback and do the other...... It's simple ;)
He is indeed overreacting but doing another choice still game over. Thats why the game over thing is an odd choice in this AVN

Reactions: _baka_

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
He is indeed overreacting but doing another choice still game over. Thats why the game over thing is an odd choice in this AVN
Didn't reach yet this choice, but my question is: there is a way to go on in the game? Or the game over is mandatory no matter the choice?

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
Oh, all right then! By the way it was written before, I thought that the game over happens no matter what LOL
In this way I can make a save, explore both the non-canon, then go on.
Yeah thats why i said to that guy that he was overreacting. Its not like it was a garbage update or something like WTF.
It had a great canon sex scene.

Reactions: HornyyPussy

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
Yeah thats why i said to that guy that he was overreacting. Its not like it was a garbage update or something like WTF.
It had a great canon sex scene.
I have yet to see, but the choices with a different outcome (even game over) are what differentiate a VN from a KN. Honestly I prefer a VN.

Reactions: MikeOG

Bozo54

Nov 20, 2018
Hey Dev,

I wasn't aware you stole my IP. I don't approve this game without you contacting me and making arrangements. I would be willing to work with a developer if they didn't steal IP from me, with no heads up. Kinda shady bro.

Nick Storming
I supported Nick and purchased his book -- thanks to Nick.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: xapican and MikeOG

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
The thing is in the 1st option you could have a great Foursome but the game misses that opportunity and the game ends in a game over.
Absolutly agree that it would be a nice oportunity, on the other hand when you go along with Linda, you will notice that it was all sheduled by her and Lisa? and both knew your "Hots" for Redhead and her sister, and wanted to please you.
what brings me to the other point about Dominating,
being the Master of Linda, she surrenderd to you, and those women only accept a subordinate role when they choose or deem the candidate worth it, they want to be respected as well.
By choosing Domination, in this case you force her, and that is just what these characters don't accept.
What doesn't mean that in a future "roleplaying" they don't ask or beg for it ;) at least is that what I interpreted (or the logical explanation what I came up for these "Game over")

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Absolutly agree that it would be a nice oportunity, on the other hand when you go along with Linda, you will notice that it was all sheduled by her and Lisa? and both knew your "Hots" for Redhead and her sister, and wanted to please you.
what brings me to the other point about Dominating,
being the Master of Linda, she surrenderd to you, and those women only accept a subordinate role when they choose or deem the candidate worth it, they want to be respected as well.
By choosing Domination, in this case you force her, and that is just what these characters don't accept.
What doesn't mean that in a future "roleplaying" they don't ask or beg for it ;) at least is that what I interpreted (or the logical explanation what I came up for these "Game over")
Seems like a case of an internet tough guy not really understanding what it means to be a Dom and being mad that the toolbag option had a bad outcome.

4.30 star(s) 175 Votes