TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
:unsure::D
dumb like a bag of Hammers you mean ?? >Insert Angel emoji< :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Toolbag is just another American slang variant of douchebag. Basically calling someone a tool is an insult (don't know the etymology on that one) so tool + douchebag = toolbag. But I like your reasoning!

• Love
Reactions: xapican

AkaQ

May 23, 2022
This game is certainly Milfly Delicious! All those thicc mature ladies are 10/10 :love:
I saw some people here commenting this game is femdom... It's not, if anything it's a bunch of horny Sub-Milfs grooming the dude to be their perfect Dom lol (and that's not a bad thing).
Also the "game over"s: yeah It's weird, I don't think it fits in the game, those scene should be put on a extra menu/"what if" cenario. If a player rejects the blond milf, it does not give you a game over but it makes no sense for next update.

kz7419

Jul 20, 2021
Does anyone know if the choices in the latest update make much of a difference other than Gameovers? Like, you're with your *cough* landlady, do you tell her you love her too, or you act like a sleazebag for some kind of corruption point to tell her she's beautiful? What about telling your not-aunt she's sexy, thereby incurring your landlady's passing wrath? Good/bad/indifferent?

Meep2_TheMeepening

Jul 30, 2022
Just downloaded this and I'd love to actually play it, but...

This is for any dev who might be reading this, please for the love of god if you're porting a game to Android, a "hide" option for dialogue boxes should be the first thing to be added. Specially in this game which has a dark dialgoue box with no opacity slider. All the "good parts" are bound to get covered up due to the dialogue box which makes the experience extremely difficult. Either a hide option or the usual hand gestures would be appreciated.

Second, please add the rollback options in settings as well.

ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
Seems like a case of an internet tough guy not really understanding what it means to be a Dom and being mad that the toolbag option had a bad outcome.
Sounds like someone understood that we're discussing a game, not reality.

You don't seem to be aware of that.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Sounds like someone understood that we're discussing a game, not reality.

You don't seem to be aware of that.
Eh... If you act like a dbag in a game that's not about that, don't be surprised about negative consequences.... Being a dom doesn't mean disregarding your sub's consent, there's another word for that, it's rapist...if that's what you want go play a different game.

Last edited:

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Play this games is a all-time hard on experience

Fucking masterpiece. I love it. Give me more Megan and Lisa. And Anna. And Ashley. And Nicole

• Love
Reactions: MikeOG

DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021
All my time on this site, and the dev of this game is only the second person who asked me not to post their game. I will try to respect what they ask, but the dev couldn't spend some of he/her time to reply to some of your guy's concerns. I got the message about 5 to 6 last night

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MikeOG

ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
Eh... If you act like a dbag in a game that's not about that, don't be surprised about negative consequences.... Being a dom doesn't mean disregarding your sub's consent, there's another word for that, it's rapist...if that's what you want go play a different game.
I’m stunned by the hypocrisy. It’s the peak of douchebaggery to call other site members douchebags for making in-game choices you don’t approve of.

4.30 star(s) 175 Votes