Inartie

Jun 30, 2023
I'm now with Kendra's side storie. Is this before or after MC's weekend at his moms house with Kendra and Lisa?

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
I'm now with Kendra's side storie. Is this before or after MC's weekend at his moms house with Kendra and Lisa?
It's probably before. In the house, Lisa said to MC that she's already working on make Kendra enter in MC's harem.

Reactions: Inartie

robertfierce

Donor
Nov 13, 2017
Allow me to clarify something, guys. I wasn't just referring to just NTR, but the game will not contain:

• Anal sex?
• Exhibitionism?
• Female Domination?
• BDSM?
• Romance?
• Prostitution?
• Voyeurism?
• Sleep Sex?
• Corruption?
Blackmail?

Don't get me wrong, I'm a pretty vanilla guy. But usually when games don't have so many tags (mainly Anal Sex) it's because the game will be extremely small. But maybe I'm just overthinking it;
Nah thanks man. The power fantasy and vag sex is what makes this game great. Too many games out there have BDSM and exhibitionism, too many have 95% anal content (some have so much there is no vaginal at all), and even more have Voyeurism. If you're into that then you got like 1000 other games on this site alone that would last you years to come without a single update.

I can somewhat see Sleep Sex, Corruption and Blackmail. But Prostitution and Voyeurism?? What you're asking for is NTR.
Ain't nobody going to give their harem to random ass others for any reason or sit there and watch their babes getting boned by others. The hell is wrong with you.

And who says the game will be short? Are you implying that less kinks means less of a game? For those of us that like games like this and this game in particular just getting new scenarios and new babes with new positions and new locations or repeatable scenes is more than enough to keep us engaged and subbed. You don't need every kink on the face of the planet in every single game.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Milfylicious [v0.20] [Maximus] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: v0.19 -> v0.20 [414 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

4.30 star(s) 175 Votes