Strong1

Aug 13, 2022
Very buggy update with lots of exceptions and when you go to the store with your mom if you chose the rose dress about half way through it switches her to the black leather outfit.

zargoth99

Jul 29, 2021
Last edited:
Reactions: Macgamer

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Ok, I have to ask...what the fuck has this thing turned into? It started out as a story about a guy moving into a mansion to supposedly save the world and fuck bitches and now it's "click this box or this box and this box has a question mark". What's going on?

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
Ok, I have to ask...what the fuck has this thing turned into? It started out as a story about a guy moving into a mansion to supposedly save the world and fuck bitches and now it's "click this box or this box and this box has a question mark". What's going on?
you are overreacting.

Reactions: lipe2410

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Seems people had a hard time to realize that MC is just spend the weekend in his house with Rachel and Kendra, since was explained to him, he will work in the research monday-friday then weekends are free-days to him and his mansion's staff. Also, there is no female protagonist, we are just see throught Kendra's pov the plan of Linda to test and makes Kendra another woman in MC's harem.

He will come back to the mansion (and to the girls) once weekend is over. And hopefully will bring two new MILFS with him.

Last edited:

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
it's me or the dev has no idea where the story is going? the game "had" a plot in the first release but now is just a group of random disjointed scenes, worse is that we now have a complete sidestory with a female protagonist about whoring yourself LOL

hes not, the game completely lost his way
It seems like you don't understand much of the game. The aunt is not prostituting herself, even though it may seem like it. No man is looking at her, it is the women who work for the protagonist who have planned all this to be able to get her close to the boy and pay her at the same time.

As for how the plot is playing out, I guess it's just a way to get the two women's points of view across. The developer is trying to make them understand that they need the son (in the case of the mother) or the nephew (in the case of the aunt). I imagine that at a certain point, when his mother and aunt have agreed to have a loving/sexual relationship with him, the game will return to having a more linear structure.

It's certainly a bit atypical, but I imagine he decided to do it this way, so as to let the players choose which part to play first. I honestly hope it returns to a more linear phase, because sometimes I feel confused about which scene comes before or which comes after, chronologically speaking. But I guess we create the chronology.

For now I can say that all women are shockingly beautiful. The idea is good, but I don't like the whole can't have kids thing. I hope there is a workaround. Something like, he can have children, but he can't give them his last name or he can't legally recognize them. Because I hope to be able to impregnate MC's mother and aunt. Like all the other women in the game.

Also there is a little text error to correct. During the aunt's second phase, when she goes to eat pizza at her nephew's house. In one of the texts, the aunt uses the MC's original name. Instead of the name we give him. Here the point:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Maximus14
As you can see she call him John, but i change the MC's name at the start of the game.
I hope it gets corrected in the next version. Also i think we need a walkthrough, because i see that i lost many images in the gallery. And i can't figure out how to unlock them all.

Anyway good update, cant wait to see the next one. Thank you

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
Seems people had a hard time to realize that MC is just spend the weekend in his house with Rachel and Kendra, since was explained to him, he will work in the research monday-friday then weekends are free-days to him and his mansion's staff. Also, there is no female protagonist, we are just see throught Kendra's pov the plan of Linda to test and makes Kendra another woman in MC's harem.

He will come back to the mansion (and to the girls) once weekend is over. And hopefully will bring two new girls with him.
some dudes here lack reading comprehension or theyjust skip the dialogue

Reactions: JeiTrd

sisco1986

Dec 29, 2018

He will come back to the mansion (and to the girls) once weekend is over. And hopefully will bring two new girls with him.
an harem+milf game that wasted an entire update for a female pov where she starts whoring herself, don't try and defend this, this entire plot could have been told from the mc pov with 90% less text and (the worst part) without using prose like a smut novel

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
an harem+milf game that wasted an entire update for a female pov where she starts whoring herself, don't try and defend this, this entire plot could have been told from the mc pov with 90% less text and (the worst part) without using prose like on a smut novel
First you're wrong because that's more than Kendra's pov in the update. Second, enlight me, oh my genius of the story-telling, how this could be told by MC's pov if MC IS NOT PRESENT WHEN THESE TESTS WITH KENDRA HAPPENED? He will get a sixth-sense? Create a device to read Kendra's mind/see her memories? We could have Kendra tell him about this but then what will be difference from how is told right now?

If you can make unreasonable and flawed critics like that, i can reply and ""defend"" as well. That's how a forum of discussion works afterall.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
First you're wrong because that's more than Kendra's pov in the update. Second, enlight me, oh my genius of the story-telling, how this could be told by MC's pov if MC IS NOT PRESENT WHEN THESE TESTS WITH KENDRA HAPPENED? He will get a sixth-sense? Create a device to read Kendra's mind/see her memories? We could have Kendra tell him about this but then what will be difference from how is told right now?

If you can make unreasonable and flawed critics like that, i can reply and ""defend"" as well. That's how a forum of discussion works afterall.
Some believe that nuclear holocaust may one day end the human race but be survived by cockroaches, crickets and critics.

• Haha
Reactions: HornyyPussy

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Oh please grown men sounding like kids whose candys got taken c'mon !
this proves the Dunning - Krueger theory!
Great Update Maximus ! Kudos ! Looking forward to the next one.
Bahamut Zero ; go back before Linda comes to Rachels house and explore those left out options, as well in the "Story mode" play on a second playtrough the options you didn't choose in the first specially with the sexy clothes.
Edit: giving this a second thought , those which are complaining about the "Story mode" display that they are taken by surprise, maybe sliding in 1 or 2 images, where you explain what is the Story mode about, I mean thank's to lipe2410 I figured it completly out. this is just my sugestion (we only will have to deal with the hornyness iduced analphabetism, after :ROFLMAO: )

Last edited:

IdanSama

Apr 29, 2018
Very high level game. Unbelievably hot models, great animations, very fun premise and good dialog. Who doesn't like being called master by hot girls lol.

The beginning was fun, dominating the maids and fucking the cook.. nice.. but for me the game really started once the mom was introduced. I love the 'mom is a former supermodel' premise and that the son was creeping on her his entire life, taking secret pictures of her when she wasn't looking and fantasising about her. Imagine living with such shame your entire life and not being able to tell anyone, it will just be makes it so unbelievably satisfying when he'll actually fuck the shit out of her.

also the mom model is the hottest model in the game and off the top of my head it's hard to think of a hoter mom in any game.. so.. im really looking forward to next updates. I personally don't care about the aunt route.. Just continue the mom plot, and keep going, and keep going, and don't stop until she's also one of the bitches calling him master.

4.30 star(s) 175 Votes