ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
I don't get it what's the deal with all this impregnation? This is I think the 20th question about that topic. Let's say the Young Master impregnests Rachel... that's it... no more fucking after that. Do you really want that?
I think impregnation would be good but for only end game. Like have it for happy endings where everyone at the end is prego I wouldn't want it in middle of story.

Damios

Apr 3, 2020
I like the story in general, but in my opinion those side story boxes are not really needed. You could have just shown their stories, bit by bit as it progressed, alternating between the ladies. However makers choice i suppose.

Also for those wandering about a walkthrough. From what i could see. Basically if you sound like a horn dog it’s a lust point, if the answer sounds like a normal loving answer it’s a love point and if it’s like a brush off or not interested, it’s most likely that. Not sure about their impact. They could mean nothing in the long run or perhaps one day it might.

Reactions: Skyangel007

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I don't get it what's the deal with all this impregnation? This is I think the 20th question about that topic. Let's say the Young Master impregnests Rachel... that's it... no more fucking after that. Do you really want that?
It's a bit difficult to get into the shoes of the pregnant sex lovers, specially if someone don't has that kink,
for all what I can imagine, it is all the oposite they want her pregnant and take advantage of all the Hormonal storm what happens to pregnant women , to put it bluntly continue fucking like rabid rabbits.
(at least that was what my friends told me those who have that kink)

• Haha
Reactions: MorphRO and motseer

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Why in the world would her being pregnant mean no more fucking? Also you do realize the whole point of sex, biologically speaking, is pregnancy... Impregnation as a fetish is probably one of the most common just due to an instinctive drive to continue the species.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Isn't it in the lore that the mc can't ever have offspring? Like if you become the new ben franklin role you just fuck all the hot chicks on staff, for post nut clarity innovations so you invent things and make the world a better place, or did the story of the game change? Yeah knocking up your harem would be neat, but it seems like the dev was paving the way early on to not have a daycare mansion.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
Why in the world would her being pregnant mean no more fucking? Also you do realize the whole point of sex, biologically speaking, is pregnancy... Impregnation as a fetish is probably one of the most common just due to an instinctive drive to continue the species.
Do you also realize that pregnancy is nine months? And for it to start to be noticed, does it take a few months?
I don't know the time frame that this game will cover but it is absurd to include something that will only have an impact several months later. Or are you a Jehovah's witness and do you think that he only fucks to procreate?

Reactions: Boldano and zh

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
It's a bit difficult to get into the shoes of the pregnant sex lovers, specially if someone don't has that kink,
for all what I can imagine, it is all the oposite they want her pregnant and take advantage of all the Hormonal storm what happens to pregnant women , to put it bluntly continue fucking like rabid rabbits.
(at least that was what my friends told me those who have that kink)
Hehehe... and you know them round bellies make me crazy... Nicole in the second trimester... mmmmmmmmmmmm...:p

Amen!!! Preach it bro!

amen.gif

Isn't it in the lore that the mc can't ever have offspring? Like if you become the new ben franklin role you just fuck all the hot chicks on staff, for post nut clarity innovations so you invent things and make the world a better place, or did the story of the game change? Yeah knocking up your harem would be neat, but it seems like the dev was paving the way early on to not have a daycare mansion.
Yeah... but you know rules are made for breakin'...

breakit.gif
Breed them all!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View attachment 2934940
Gotta like the way he thinks! :cool:

Jus' Sayin'

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
It's pretty this and it's put very clearly in the beginning of the story. But people here just wanna see their fetishes on the screen and not even pay attention if it fits with the story or not

Maximus14

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2022
Do you also realize that pregnancy is nine months? And for it to start to be noticed, does it take a few months?
I don't know the time frame that this game will cover but it is absurd to include something that will only have an impact several months later. Or are you a Jehovah's witness and do you think that he only fucks to procreate?
Yea, that makes sense. I will consider it then in the future, right now it's to early.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Yea, that makes sense. I will consider it then in the future, right now it's to early.
Also, important to note; home pregnancy tests can consistently return an accurate positive as early as 21 days after insemination.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
I'm not asking the dev to put it in, it's their game (I'd prefer it because it is a kink of mine, and part of the appeal of a harem to me is the horde of kiddos with a huge inbuilt support network) but per the lore I just assumed he couldn't have an heir, not that he was expected to never procreate, it's entirely possible I've misunderstood that.

I pretty much only chimed in because no more fucking after impregnation was such a wildly out of left field take for me.

I get if it's not someone's kink, but being surprised that is a kink at all seems, strangely naive to me.

One can enjoy sex for pleasure and procreation, without being part of some fringe religious belief.

Reactions: motseer and MrJay
4.30 star(s) 175 Votes