lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Personally, i can only see pregnancy happening with Kendra and/or Rachel. All other girls chose devote their lifes to MC and to "the cause" so i won't be surprised this vow include not have children. I don't think the maids, for example, will be fond with the idea of being mothers because this will mean they will have to divide their time between the child and serve their Master, and all they want is serve their Master

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
Great update! Just a small opinion: I'm personally not too fond of dream/imagination sequences because my immersion just won't let me take them as "seriously" because they inherently feel less "real", and so even the best imaginable animated sex scene will be lacking to me if it's just happening in a characters imagination. But I'm not saying scenes like this should never happen, sometimes the story calls for it, but I know for a fact that I'm not the only one that feels this way and so relying too heavily on them could leave to some disappointment. Just leaving that out there.

Still rated the game 5/5, because I'm not actually worried that this is going to be a problem. I just wanted to communicate it anyway, just to be sure.

Also, +1 vote for pregnancy content for what it's worth. And preferably not just as an ending sequence or something that's glossed over. It's often seen as a "problem" in games like these and something that just needs to be resolved but actually it opens up many new possibilities for pregnant sex, including swelling breasts, milking content etc. Also there's no better physical representation of accomplishment than seeing a woman you love walking around with a belly that swells with your seed. Having scenes like that in the mansion would be absolutely mind-blowing levels of amazing.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Personally, i can only see pregnancy happening with Kendra and/or Rachel. All other girls chose devote their lifes to MC and to "the cause" so i won't be surprised this vow include not have children. I don't think the maids, for example, will be fond with the idea of being mothers because this will mean they will have to divide their time between the child and serve their Master, and all they want is serve their Master
I mean some of the devoted women already have daughters, I assumed they were the old man's originally, and just not eligible to be an "heir".

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
If they truly want to serve the Master, and the Master wants to get them pregnant, then that becomes part of serving the Master. That argument really doesn't work against pregnancy in this case.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
I am not suggesting developer to add or remove anything, just noting the irony with plot. Point of harem was to increase chances of producing male heir, who happens to be a son of harem master. :D

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
I see two options regarding pregnancy.
1. The developer wrote this story as such, and then it must be accepted as such.
2. If you do change it, perhaps the best option would be to put the main emphasis on the development of the "Master". Because it is said several times in the game that they want to make him the best master of all time. If this is successful, perhaps the rules and the contract can be changed. He would have the power and authority to do so. Because in this case, if a son were to be born, he could be taught from an early age to take over the role of his father later on.
But the final decision is the developer's, and I think it's a shame to get into big arguments because of a pregnancy. ;) ;)

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
Great update! Just a small opinion: I'm personally not too fond of dream/imagination sequences because my immersion just won't let me take them as "seriously" because they inherently feel less "real", and so even the best imaginable animated sex scene will be lacking to me if it's just happening in a characters imagination. But I'm not saying scenes like this should never happen, sometimes the story calls for it, but I know for a fact that I'm not the only one that feels this way and so relying too heavily on them could leave to some disappointment. Just leaving that out there.

Still rated the game 5/5, because I'm not actually worried that this is going to be a problem. I just wanted to communicate it anyway, just to be sure.

Also, +1 vote for pregnancy content for what it's worth. And preferably not just as an ending sequence or something that's glossed over. It's often seen as a "problem" in games like these and something that just needs to be resolved but actually it opens up many new possibilities for pregnant sex, including swelling breasts, milking content etc. Also there's no better physical representation of accomplishment than seeing a woman you love walking around with a belly that swells with your seed. Having scenes like that in the mansion would be absolutely mind-blowing levels of amazing.
Hard agree on the dream/imagination sequences. I've always enjoyed seeing the build up of character relationships. Seeing them having sex/fooling around in an imagined scenario kind of ruins the "pay-off" moment of them ACTUALLY having sex/fooling around for the first time. I feel the same way about games that offer an "alternate" render that shows characters in the nude (Lust Theory being an example). It feels like a spoiler, in a way.

Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
in my playthrough I seem unable to find the scene that involves a conference room with the MC talking to the entire staff of the mansion. in the gallery there's several pictures greyed out, with that theme.
What am I missing?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
in my playthrough I seem unable to find the scene that involves a conference room with the MC talking to the entire staff of the mansion. in the gallery there's several pictures greyed out, with that theme.
What am I missing?
Read the Dev's post on the previous page......

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
What am I missing?
There is no conference scene right now. It’s just a image to show there is a locked image. Just play the game picking different choices for girls outfits and you’ll unlock all the images

4.30 star(s) 175 Votes