-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
For most games that have patron, they firstly must go through patron and finalized, and afterwards the game will be posted publicly on this website. That is usually how it goes anyway.
Yes, that's right. It gets shared by Maximus to this thread, as I said (like here, for example).

schmonk

Nov 5, 2022
is there a way to add text box opacity or something on android? it literally covers half the screen

2LAOD

Oct 19, 2018
It's a bit difficult to get into the shoes of the pregnant sex lovers, specially if someone don't has that kink,
for all what I can imagine, it is all the oposite they want her pregnant and take advantage of all the Hormonal storm what happens to pregnant women , to put it bluntly continue fucking like rabid rabbits.
(at least that was what my friends told me those who have that kink)
Tl;dr -Its a breeding kink.
Its like a milf kink but expanded upon. Its milf+
Did you know: a woman's estrogen levels raises 3x during pregnancy, and the effect is is permanent.
That's why the breast go up and the milk go brrrrr and the butt go GYATT and why can you not see this as a good thing?

Last edited:

2LAOD

Oct 19, 2018
Yea, that makes sense. I will consider it then in the future, right now it's to early.
Lmao.
Ez, science fiction gadget mcguffin McMuffin.
Solved.
Tbh idk if we were going realistic route. The whole premise is absurd, but fun.
We could still have a story/gameplay around whatever we want. Because it's fun.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Tl;dr -Its a breeding kink.
Its like a milf kink but expanded upon. Its milf+
Did you know: a woman's estrogen levels raises 3x during pregnancy, and the effect is is permanent.
That's why the breast go up and the milk go brrrrr and the butt go big and why can you not see this as a good thing?
I'm with you on loving pregnant sex (and lactation, yummy). To be fair, however, I assume you'd hear similar kink praises from anybody loving feces on the peepee. It's why they are kinks: they are not universally enjoyed.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
I'm with you on loving pregnant sex (and lactation, yummy). To be fair, however, I assume you'd hear similar kink praises from anybody loving feces on the peepee. It's why they are kinks: they are not universally enjoyed.
Although one more directly contributes to and aligns with continuation of the species so I'd imagine is more common than the other. We're not as instinct driven as other animals but a drive to procreate is probably still baked in there at some level.

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
I hope we get to add the MC's mom Rachel and his Aunt to the house. They seriously need some loving too.

PEscobar

Oct 5, 2022
Really new to this game and I know it doesn't have a WT or MOD, but I really want to know how to get all the Pictures and the scenes.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Really new to this game and I know it doesn't have a WT or MOD, but I really want to know how to get all the Pictures and the scenes.
You just have to pick the differents options for outfits and sex scenes. Save and load to see all of it

4.30 star(s) 175 Votes