Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Milfylicious [v0.21] [Maximus] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
Ren'Py/Python version changed, read the Spoiler before installing!

If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Win/Linux: v0.20 -> v0.21 [718 MB]
- - -

Mac: v0.20 -> v0.21 [714 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Last edited:

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
Whats this about? Its my own save, i dont remember modifying it and theres no mod.
View attachment 3019979
developer updated the game's renpy in other words the saves don't work anymore, I was pissed about that, I already played this one from the beginning about 3 times because of that even though I'm not using mods, that's a lot of nonsense.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
developer updated the game's renpy in other words the saves don't work anymore, I was pissed about that, I already played this one from the beginning about 3 times because of that even though I'm not using mods, that's a lot of nonsense.
You're sure the saves don't work? Even with updated Ren'py often times they still work.

Aqua888

Jan 10, 2023
lol

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
Save are working.Just click on yes

JHawkins

May 30, 2020
The save was made on an old Ren'py version (this update they updated Ren'py). You can ignore that msg as its your own save lol.
Well my main save didnt work, it threw some error after clicking yes. One of the Autosaves did work though so i didnt "lose" much aside from all gallery unlocks it seems like.

Reactions: Macgamer and Bob69

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
Nice update with hot scenes.
The fact that the player can choose MC's car at some point was also cool.

Reactions: lipe2410
4.30 star(s) 175 Votes