OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
Great update! Rachel/Sophia Kardashian scenes were awesome, one of the best yet. All the models are great... with the exception of the MC. Not the face, it's the MC's skin. It looks like a shape-shifter getting ready to transform... it's weird. Even Sophia has a bit of it seen on her breast. Maybe one the artists here can explain what's happening to the skin, what's causing this?
View attachment 3094271
View attachment 3094272
Bro needs to moisturize. :LOL:

durgadas

Mar 21, 2018
What is it with devs suddenly compressing Mac versions with 7-zip? It breaks the entire game when you do that.

Cannot be opened, regardless of what I use to decompress it. ZIP or nothing, folks!

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
So the Gallery wasn't working when I downloaded the new file. It kind of bugs me that I unlocked everything and it's gone.

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
Hey man, it looks good, but before I try it out, let me ask: are all the women in this game single, and if so, will it be another boring game again and I rather not waste my time trying another boring game....
Is "Boring" is the new translation of "I wanna be a cuckold" seems to be the not so subtle way of asking for Netorare.

Reactions: indio68 and Kalléo

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Mod and Android port with Mod with choice hints ("walkthrough") and gallery/replay unlocker
(+ some more game settings)

================================
July 13, 2024
Updated my Mod for the new game version v0.28
================================

Download Mod v0.28 (~8MB)
-

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.28 (~1.7GB)
-
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ingame pics of the Mod:
Milfilicious_01.jpg Milfilicious_02.jpg Milfilicious_03.jpg Milfilicious_04.jpg

Last edited:

AdultFunGamer

Jul 22, 2022
I just played the game and fast forwarded to the point when he goes home. Somehow I'm missing the appeal of this game. The women are all overly proportioned, which is somehow fake and not real. But tastes are different.

Mint-ER#

Feb 3, 2020
Shame that no pregnancy is planned. Milfs are juicy though.
Maybe Nicole or Megan are young enough canonically to be fertile? And i think one of the house girls Elsie is young enough to be bred. There is some top tier MILF auntie content in this game thats for sure.

Reactions: Budman 1959

durgadas

Mar 21, 2018
So I have tried 5 different ways to unzip this 7-Zip file on the Mac side and nothing works. "This app cannot be opened." One of my favorite games is unplayable now thanks to whoever decided to use 7-Zip instead of regular Zip.

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
So I have tried 5 different ways to unzip this 7-Zip file on the Mac side and nothing works. "This app cannot be opened." One of my favorite games is unplayable now thanks to whoever decided to use 7-Zip instead of regular Zip.
Try with this link :

PC and Mac versions are compressed in .zip format.

4.30 star(s) 175 Votes