• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

young_dexter666

May 15, 2021
My saves from past update won't work on v0.22, I get errors, same thing happened with past version, but I solved it by applying update only, now it won't work, can someone help pls?

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
My saves from past update won't work on v0.22, I get errors, same thing happened with past version, but I solved it by applying update only, now it won't work, can someone help pls?
If you got the update only, you will need to merge it into the previous version. Then if your saves still do not work, use one of the auto-saves.

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Played it upto the latest update now. Good shit. Any chance of pregnancy in the future? (I know it was forbidden at the start)
Every now and then I'll see a game like this where there's some kind of "no pregnancy" rule presented in-game. Almost like the dev's just letting the player know "Don't get your hopes up if you're into that, cause it ain't happening in this game." But (as someone who is into that) I still can't help but hope that it ends up being some kind of future plot twist device, where the MC will be a trailblazer, rule-breaker, and say "You know what? Fuck that. *I* make the rules now. And I'm knocking all these bitches up :cool:" lol.

I don't know if it's the same for anyone else who likes it when it comes to pregnancy content, but actual baby-bump models or preggo-sex (while still hot if done right) aren't even completely necessary to satisfy that craving. A lot of times it's just the dialogue. Teasing it. Expressing an interest in it or desire for it. Impregnation/breeding requests during sex (especially the taboo kind ;)). Or even just a verbal confirmation of it near the end of the game or something. While I'm sure some people really just want the full 9 when it comes to that content, the other lighter stuff of basically just throwing the preggo-lovers a bone and optionally giving them something is still appreciated and enjoyed by me lol. So personally I'm really hoping that the dev ends up doing either one or the other.

JKRollin'

Dec 3, 2021
GREAT AVN so far Maximus14 but Forcing the SOPHIA(Kardashian) to the MC is just unfair and turn off it NEEDS a choice to decline or accept.( is mc's mom a secretly Cuckqueen or a mistress(Domina) of some sort) we all know MC's Mom and Aunt eventually joins the harem.(SOO looking forward to that) but forcing some woman to MC is huge turn off and An obstacle to THE fun

DeliteDouche

Nov 26, 2021
You're okay with Kendra blowing MC for money but not okay with Sophia being pushed into sex even though MC and her were both interested in each other? Kendra's situation is much worse. Sophia was the catalyst to MC finding out how Rachel really is. No Sophia = No Rachel, just that simple.

Reactions: lipe2410

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
I thought I would give this one a little while to get going before I decided to try it.
And I have to say sofar I am bitterly disappointed and I haven't even got past the first monthly meeting with Lisa yet.
Now don't get me wrong Graphics are good, models are both hot and good and the Plot is both interesting and difrent.

Even the MC for the most part isn't your normal douchebag adolescent prick that constantly comments of sticking his dick in anywhere, everywhere in every woman he meets every 5 seconds.
Although with the way some of the choices are worded its hard not to see him becomeing as big a prick as the one between his legs.
Take the comment to Megan when he get's out of the limo at his new home for example just because he had been shagged by a hot blond on the way there.
His "you'll get fuck too" comment didn't really fit the MC's character type up untill that moment its more a douche comment.

To many Dev's seem to confuse confidence and being an Alpha male with them also haveing to be a Douche and treating woman like a piece of meat.
Or you can't be an Alpha Male without some form of BDSM, Pet play or just plain humiliating your women.
Theres already a word for men like that and as much as they like to think otherwise it's not Alpha.

Oh and that reminds me Nicole may have a nice ass to look at but some of us males are not interested or motivated at the offer of Anal.
If thats what the offer was she making in her attempt to motivate the MC.
And it was kind of off putting for someone like me to see MC eat out a woman he had just cum in less than a couple of minute before.
Would make more sence to me atleast to eat first then creampie after.
To be honest eating my own cum has never ever apealed to me personally..... just a thought.

But now to the reason for my disappointed I'm a contrary old fart at the best of times.
So when I'm given the choice of do or don't in a game my first instinct is don't.
Just to see what happends and how that decision effects the game.
I'm not daft I intend to pick do next time round.
But its the quickest way to find out if the Dev means the choice's you get given.
Sadly this one doesn't

Example I turned down both offers from Elise and turned down Ashley and Franceska (and yes nearly killed me doing so).
But I did and later did Nicole berate me for it well kinda the first turn down of Elise but not the second or ignoreing my chance with Ashley and Franceska in fact from her conversation Instead of giving me grief she seems to think I plowed them all.
Just as she had told me I should and when Lisa the MC meet even the MC says he did.
When I know dam well he didn't as I made sure of it.

Now I could possibly say in Nicoles case maybe she hasn't found out yet.
But then whats the MC's excuse?.
You would think he would know if Elise, Ashley or Franceska had bounced on his cock or sucked it or NOT!.

So sadly another game were atleast some choices that don't count hence bitterly disappointed.
Other than that I could of really like this game if the choices counted it would have great potential

Just sayin

Last edited:

Mint-ER#

Feb 3, 2020
You're okay with Kendra blowing MC for money but not okay with Sophia being pushed into sex even though MC and her were both interested in each other? Kendra's situation is much worse. Sophia was the catalyst to MC finding out how Rachel really is. No Sophia = No Rachel, just that simple.
Even with the Kendra situation, the overall tone of the game is so lighthearted because Kendra is very obviously is enjoying herself at every step of the journey ever since she had to watch Linda get conquered. She will soon be more ready to admit her own feelings to herself and the money is partially an excuse to justify her growing lust.

Reactions: lipe2410
4.30 star(s) 175 Votes