PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Someone you know was an Electronics Engineer, manager... worked for the MIC, and other Electronics enterprises, managed data bases and migrated same. He had a higher IQ than your MC. He likes a nice mix of women heights, breast sizes, thin to those shapes featured. Your story is titled Milfy... so I understand. This person worked with scientists and made projects per Milspec, that person also knows about eleven dimensions, how some try to "steal" from alternate ones. And some seek to import some via various metaphysical means. I am enjoying your novel so far, some scenes... well, lets just keep moving forward as friends once said never say straight but forward was fine. It would be interesting to see some of the calculus in the MC's equations. Approaching absolute zero for low loss energy transforming and perpetual motion... The person you may know saw the Saturn Rocket engines when given a tour, in those days persons like "him" were referred to as space cadets. YOUR VIEWERS will ENJOY the VOICING even more than some of the animations, they almost mesh smoothly with the scenes. When dealing with harems someone you know trained them to say HIS not the generalized terms some use in their novels. Attention to detail, scene with Gwen and Elsie post morning BJ, the "treasure chest" that contained his dorm possessions, is floating in the air. Reference scene where Gwen: now that my lord is properly relaxed. Floating treasure chest.jpg You know its unusual for some viewers I suppose, but I actually keep seeking for your storyline math, science, and projects. For instance one project sensed light spectrum, and transferred those images identifying on team vs off team detections. Information was broadcast to team members, and team managers, and up to satellite links. Our R&D group analyzed the physical equipment back in the lab for field experience and took debriefing from team members and suggestions of things they would like to see. ie weight, bulkiness, even weapons were tied in if requested to help prevent friendly fire accidents. Problems anticipated, if access by non team members, ability to mask from sensors... Recommendations on how to mask if opposing teams had similar. One disappointment was finding non team members were given access to older version of said R&D.

Last edited:

zlka111

Oct 4, 2022
Graphics quality is good, that's the only thing I like
1-most characters resemble each other, not good
2--almost all the characters were made as a result of the same sexual preferences, it's like you used carbon paper
3-The most disappointing thing is there is no animation, you keep going back and forth, it's very insulting for you, it's amateurish.
4-Become a legend or get lost!

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
2--almost all the characters were made as a result of the same sexual preferences, it's like you used carbon paper
3-The most disappointing thing is there is no animation, you keep going back and forth, it's very insulting for you, it's amateurish.
Or maybe you should get lost since you seem to be wanting the dev to change most of his game to fit your needs.

Username78945

Jan 8, 2023
1 - Use grammarly, is free
2 - There's a review section for... reviews
3 - Most characters "seems" to fall for the MC in the same fashion (perhaps bc of the plot I wonder), but that doesn't say anything about the LIs' personality, perhaps you are been too shallow
4 - I have no clue what you mean by "no animation" nor how a game like this can be "insulting" **especially** if you are getting it from the generosity of its own author
5 - Learn how to better express yourself or gtfo

4.30 star(s) 175 Votes