Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Should I rewrite the Rachel story with Sophia? I'm considering rewriting the scene in the boutique. Maybe it's moving too quickly with Rachel, what are your thoughts? The poll is public, everybody can take part -

View attachment 3178010
You go any slower with Rachel and he'll be going in reverse.

She finally shows some personality and character progress and some people want her turned into every slow burn wife/mother out there.......

I hate to be "that girl" but the game started off awesome with an entire mansion full of gorgeous woman and a storyline and is slowly starting to turn into every generic incest game ever.

faytex6

Dec 10, 2017
Should I rewrite the Rachel story with Sophia? I'm considering rewriting the scene in the boutique. Maybe it's moving too quickly with Rachel, what are your thoughts? The poll is public, everybody can take part -

View attachment 3178010
IMO, no. Is the progress fast? Yes, but so is literally every other relationship in the game lol. In fact Rachel progresses slow compared to the others in this game. This game just moves at a faster pace overall and that's not a bad thing especially when its the pace that you the dev set. There's enough slow-burn games on this site anyway, personally I like the pace of this one.

Last edited:

Username78945

Jan 8, 2023
Hi Mr. Maximus, first thank you for the opportunity to test the game as well as being able to "shape" it somehow, it's an honor.
IMHO, the reaosn why the scene may feel rushed is because the audience were not presented to the "trigger" that made her cross that bridge (as we can see further into the scene when she finally kisses the MC).
I understand this medium has its challenges when it comes to nuanced performances, but at least for me, it didn't felt like Rachel were fully being taken by the moment, but rather, she had it planned has hinted earlier, so maybe showing a little bit of that struggling would have yielded a better sell for the audience.
Anyway, just my simplistic thoughts, best of luck.

Reactions: Maximus14

JKRollin'

Dec 3, 2021

View attachment 3178010
Maximus14 I don't think this need to rewrite but you can add a choice to "DO THE DEED NOW" or " YOU CAN GET ANOTHER CHANCE LATER"(without being Forceful) so it's gonna PLAYER CHOICE :cool: :coffee:[Just a suggestion]

Last edited:
Reactions: Sparcs and DJsona

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Maximus14 ; Kudos, you managed to ramp up the stakes, loved the Linda scenes so far it was just wow! for me it had the right balance between erotic and "depraved" you conveyed great the lust and desire what both protagonist felt for each other,
My opinion is to let the Boutique scene as it is, you keep improving, the story and turn up the screw, so yeah let it be
the only reason I personally would accept that you rewrite is that it is your own strong will, not influenced by opinions.
Outstanding Job!
PS. Ava brought it right to the point, as she said, adding slowburn, will turn this outstanding game into generic incest story.
what I exactly like about Milfylicous is the balance of it all. please take that in consideration.
Looking forward to the next Update great Job.

Last edited:

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
for all the amazing graphics and all the cumming inside. This doesn't quite have matching creampie renders.
Not all creampies have their render.
And the ones that do seem to be a little less developed than the rest of the game. Or I'm used to other games at a little below and close to the graphics standard having fairly better creampie scenes.

I think I see how some folk say this is becoming the typical incest game.
It feels like the game is slowing down to focus on the mom or aunt and giving us less content with the other girls. There is still PLENTY of content with the other girls. But now their a side feature of the mom or aunt's path. That is more than a little odd..

n00bi

Nov 24, 2022
Im confused. i read the changelog and see.
-Fourth Rachel story with Linda added
What is new with Rachel ?

The shower scene with linda is not good. his arms are having small spasmes.

IdanSama

Apr 29, 2018
can anyone help me? i have a new computer and lost my saves, i wanna play this update without replaying the game again. can anyone send me a save that's in the beginning of this current update?

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
the Story is under Rachels path, that is why and you negotiate with Linda to get Rachel involved, don't forget who Linda really is.
What I found a bit Strange is that when it comes to the choice,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and you choose the Auntie option, later in the Dorm you have Rachel as fantasy sequence not Kendra, is this made on purpose, and this choice will lead to Kendra later on?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: motseer

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Well... that... was... Epic!!! It just gets better and better and better each and every update. I don't know how you'll top this when it is finally Rachel's or Auntie's turn but, if the track record holds you'll find a way! Maximum kudos for Maximus14.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
the Story is under Rachels path, that is why and you negotiate with Linda to get Rachel involved, don't forget who Linda really is.
What I found a bit Strange is that when it comes to the choice,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and you choose the Auntie option, later in the Dorm you have Rachel as fantasy sequence not Kendra, is this made on purpose, and this choice will lead to Kendra later on?
I noticed that too but when Linda starts talking about his Mom in the last scene I figured they weren't necessarily connected. This one is you telling Linda which fantasy is foremost in your mind and later it's Linda telling you about Nicole's plans for you and Rachel! Remember, she also starts talking about a trip Lisa has planned for you in the same context, i.e. Plans for the summer!

• Love
Reactions: xapican

DeliteDouche

Nov 26, 2021
Right now, the poll is 50/50, but there are more comments explaining that a rewrite is bad.
Personally, I don't want Rachel to become the next Amelie (Heart Problems) or Joyce (Midnight Paradise). I much rather have her follow Megan's (Shut Up and Dance) footsteps.

Edit 12/17/23: I like the part as it is winning 60 to 40 percent

Last edited:

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
Right now, the poll is 50/50, but there are more comments explaining that a rewrite is bad.
Personally, I don't want Rachel to become the next Amelie (Heart Problems) or Joyce (Midnight Paradise). I much rather have her follow Megan's (Shut Up and Dance) footsteps.
What is the rewrite problem? Rachel is too forward in game by some people eye? I don't think that is a problem in the beginning.

4.30 star(s) 175 Votes