Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Should I rewrite the Rachel story with Sophia? I'm considering rewriting the scene in the boutique. Maybe it's moving too quickly with Rachel, what are your thoughts? The poll is public, everybody can take part -

View attachment 3178010
First of all, I have a request, Please don't be a game developer who creates a very slow-burning mother/son relationship... There are a lot of games like this and your characters are developing in an appropriate way so far... I would like Rachel to be a member of the harem as soon as possible , and maybe within the story she would gain some authority (dominant) among the other girls, since she is the MC's mother... You must have had your first thought about this boutique scene, which maybe you shouldn't change now, since your next plan is also related to it Rachel with. It would probably take a lot of time to edit everything and make new scenes... Maybe the end result would have been different if there had been a vote before the scene was completed, but now it would divide many players... So I think you should get over it and not change it.. .
Good luck and it's always a pleasure when you're here on the forum....
(Rachel is a red demon, I love it)

vdn10670

Nov 2, 2017
I need urgent help!!
The game doesn't start anymore and so are other ren'py games.
Everytime it shows the error message "performance warning" like shown in the screenshot.
Grafic Driver is updated so I don't know what to do now? Screenshot 2023-12-16 204412.png
Please help me, I need a true hero here.

MayJames

Aug 22, 2018
Man I love the visuals, but the story is soooo Vanilla it puts me to sleep.
But hey that is just me. Im sure a lot of people will enjoy it.

• Angry
Reactions: holaje12

topsykretts89

May 17, 2019
wait i just started this up, judging by the most recent replies here is there an ipatch or is is it just unfolded naturally in the story? if the former, id like to get that going before i move on. or even just restart.

nevermind, ha. just sucks now that im almost at the end of its current state. damn good game. time flies by while going through it.

Last edited:

RedWyne007

Jul 12, 2021
I cant understand why wouldnt you put any orgasm options, creampie, face,boobs,ass... You spend so much time with your game but skip the most important part. Sex scenes are good but they end with no conclusion you came but where? I cant even call this dev lazy because its actually a good game and females are amazing but why skip that 1 render you couldve add after each sex scene so the sex actually gets a conclusion? These are just my opinion but i dont see any game without a creampie or any other getting popular even if they did they have something extra.

Reactions: 7!0L4+02

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Then why for all that good and pure in the world are you in here complaining? Why just not move on to the next game and not spew vitriol in this thread?
How else can they feel validated? They absolutely NEED someone to agree with them so they feel that their opinion is valid and they made a good decision. Because... daddy issues??? Maybe??? I dunno...

Feels bad bro...

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
"That's right keep your hands up or I'll open fire!" :LOL:

She did WHAT to his dick!?:LOL:

Linda's right hand is clipping into her thigh.

That should be "covered my cock" right? unless that's a kink?

I thought she wasn't wearing panties.

fifo5310

Feb 25, 2018
Now is this on purpose or is it just misspell? Because I kinda like Mc calling Him Hary or Harry on purpose

screenshot0001.png

rai1230

Mar 14, 2021
holy moly this game is dangers and Rachel's outfit souled be illegal
the characters are top notch prefect i just hope hope Rachel get a dominant role
all in all loved all of this game

4.30 star(s) 175 Votes