Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Does Haruka have amnesia?
In the afternoon in the parking lot... and later in the evening on the terrace...:unsure:
Also, I thought the upper one of the two answers would happen this evening... :cry:

"correction": the upper one of the two choices has already been made. image added...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

topsykretts89

May 17, 2019
Does Haruka have amnesia?
In the afternoon in the parking lot... and later in the evening on the terrace...:unsure:
Also, I thought the upper one of the two answers would happen this evening... :cry:

"correction": the upper one of the two choices has already been made. image added...

hey whats the game in your left hand signature? with all the redheads?

sandstorm1872

Sep 6, 2018
Just played the 0.23 update.

This is a great example of how to deliver an incremental update with a judicious amount of content. What it beautifully ( pun intended) demonstrated was that you don't need,

4k renders,
Verbose dialogue,
Too many animations,
Kink pandering,
Forced situations.

What you do need though,

Decent renders and models,
Well thought situation,
Addressing the kinks by character and not by demand,
Dialogue as much as seasoning in a recipe,
Meaningful choices,
Player wanting more at the end.

Hope the dev keeps this trend going forward.

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
I cant understand why wouldnt you put any orgasm options, creampie, face,boobs,ass... You spend so much time with your game but skip the most important part. Sex scenes are good but they end with no conclusion you came but where? I cant even call this dev lazy because its actually a good game and females are amazing but why skip that 1 render you couldve add after each sex scene so the sex actually gets a conclusion? These are just my opinion but i dont see any game without a creampie or any other getting popular even if they did they have something extra.
I agree. Why choose to cum inside when you can't fully witness the clear creampie scene. Like the cum leaking out.

Gzowl_LiP

Apr 15, 2023
This is probably one of my favourites at the moment. Could anyone provide recommendations for other vns or games with the same vibe? Just searching by categories isn't good enough.

Edit: I like games where the MC is Mr. Biggus Dickus and where the women crave it and openly so.

It doesn't always work though. I don't really like Grandma's House or WVM. I think it's because most women in those vns are too meek and fragile and I find that off putting.

• Haha
Reactions: xapican

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
*** Gallery Addon MOD Milfylicious ***

Quick and dirty mod to add to the gallery the panning shots in the game that are not in the gallery. For the thumbnail I am just using the current locked pic and add the words "Extra (Modded)" when those additional pics are unlocked.

EDIT:
20231219 - Update for game version 0.23, now with thumbnails.

View attachment 3188687
Updated mod for game v0.23. Now with thumbnails for the added images. Download at original post.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
this may be the best update yet. mc and Linda cucking her ex by having his date blow the mc in the parking lot was funny as fuck. the dude just standing there in disbelief..then again later when they have a threesome with Haruka while Cuckboi stands there watching was the icing on the cake. Linda's scenes were amazing..i love the women in this game. all so hot. can't wait for the next update. really wish other devs whose games i enjoy storywise but not so much visually were as good as Maximus..

Reactions: sandstorm1872

topsykretts89

May 17, 2019
does anyone else have an odd gut feeling about everything? maybe its just that the scenario is "too perfect", even for one of these games, but i feel like theres gonna be some kinda major deceit out of left field in the future.

newdawn75

Feb 22, 2023
Are the women against the mc or somthing? Cause right after scene with rachel and sophia, mc calls nicole to tell her about it and nicole, linda, lisa, megan and other are in room watching scene unfold as a video or something like they're plotting.... acting like she knows nothing when they're watching it

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Are the women against the mc or somthing? Cause right after scene with rachel and sophia, mc calls nicole to tell her about it and nicole, linda, lisa, megan and other are in room watching scene unfold as a video or something like they're plotting.... acting like she knows nothing when they're watching it
You're misinterpreting... Do you know the slogan of the Three Musketeers? "All for one, one for all" ;)

4.30 star(s) 175 Votes