TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
I didn't ask for insults only help, as I understood the last two responders already before your post.
To properly diagnose a pebkac error it's important that I ask questions to get more insight on the problem. Just doing my due diligence.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I didn't ask for insults only help, as I understood the last two responders already before your post.
All the womans MC "inherits" are helping him to get his aunt and "Stepmom" into the harem as they see their duty to furfill MC wishes.
It is Implied at certain point of the dialoge, So the Story is how Kendra and Rachel joined the Harem.

Reactions: newdawn75

Kunju

Mar 18, 2018
the game have some errors which leads to a unarranged images,
any one have any solution for this errors?

newdawn75

Feb 22, 2023
Last story I did was with rachel and featured linda on a date, and last one with kendra was when she blew mc, Is this all stories available for update 0.23?

ygjhttt

Dec 24, 2018
It's a perfect game for satisfying men's sexual fantasies, and it would be nice if you didn't have to start over each new version and the gallery knew where the missing images were.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
It's a perfect game for satisfying men's sexual fantasies, and it would be nice if you didn't have to start over each new version and the gallery knew where the missing images were.
I've never had to restart it.........

I do agree with your first point though!

Reactions: rai1230

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
Not sure if it's been mentioned, in the Linda date, there is a choice that does matter. After you have sex with Linda inside, you go outside and run into the Japanese girl (Haruka as I recall). Linda asks if you want to fuck her at which point you're given a choice. If you choose that Linda's the only one you're interested in, you walk away without nailing her and Cucking Gary/Hary for the second time that night. I'm beginning to wonder if the choice to nail Linda in front of mom, or to nail your aunt if front of Linda will have a likewise selective outcome (you get one but not both).

Maximus14 - this is an awesome game. Fantastic renders, nice story and character development, and lots of milfy content. Some minor inconsistencies, but nothing too overt. Again, Awesome Game (IMO)!. Thank you.

4.30 star(s) 175 Votes