Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Alright, I'm going to be WAY to critical on the recent pole.

1) It's a nice outfit but (to me) the color is off. Not sure why, but it would be better with a different color (might be her complexion?).

2) For me the top should be a darker shade. I LIKE what she's wearing, but that top color feels like it's washing out her skin a bit (not much but it does have an effect).

3) Very nice, but again it's a bit too bright in color for her (for me). I would think that maybe a grey or charcoal would work better for the color choice.

4) Oddly, while most of it works (including the color), the sleaves seem to be a distraction here. It's not a deal breaker, but for me I'd prefer it sleeveless. Sadly, as tempting as the skirt is, there seem to be to many splits, one or two would work better than 4.

5) Not sure about the single sleave but this does work. Again, I think a (slightly) darker shade might improve the color but overall, it is VERY nice.

6) Does anyone else think it's too long? I feel this could be improved by NOT doubling as a way to sweep the floor.

For votes I would say 3 and 5 top choices, with 2 and 4 following closely behind.

Just some thoughts.

P.S. Sorry for the over analysis.

P.P.S. The game is great but needs Chocolate Chip Cookies. :devilish:

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
What is Gwen wearing?
This is just CRUEL. You could have given us a couple days to recover between these wonderful images and the last set. No, you just torment us. Will there be more tomorrow? (PLEASE say yes)

I would rate them 5, then a tie of 4 and 2 (frontal pic).

6 (the one with wings) is a bit weird in my opinion. Might work later as a cosplay thing with another girl in white. Something like angel and devil or something similar.

Just some thoughts.

Maximus14

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2022
I have created a survey concerning the AI-generated choices, and I invite everyone to take part.

Coaxmetal

Nov 29, 2019
I have created a survey concerning the AI-generated choices, and I invite everyone to take part.
The choices are a bit loaded. I don’t care for the AI images, but wouldn’t demand them removed.

AkaQ

May 23, 2022
The upcoming update will include optional AI-generated images, what are your thoughts? I took out the dialogue to avoid spoilers.
It's cool as an experimental thing, but I wouldn't bother putting it ingame.
Honestly I'm not a fan because it's too inconsistent, her face is not the same, changes every time.

Reactions: drdiver3
4.30 star(s) 175 Votes